You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Sell Kuyt

AussieRed

• Replies 408
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yawn.

So you think thats a good idea then?

Both Kuyt and Keane are players that needs to be in the box as much as possible to score goals, they also usually need a few chances before they get their goals as they are not the most clinical either of them.

When this is the case, how clever is it to play them in positions where their time inside the box will be somewhat limited and the chances they will get will be few and far between.

From what I have seen from Kuyt out wide compared to when he was a front striker and from what I have seen from Keane for Spurs playing that role and now for us during the pre-season in the same role, well somewhat I dont think thats the way to go.

Lets take Keane as an example, I did not watch the Rangers game so I cant really comment on that, but in the other two matches he has got superb goalscoring opportunities in both and failed to score on the one great chance he got.

So I ask myself, how clinical will Keane be in this position compared to the tap ins he usually scored for Spurs after getting his fair share of cghances during the game?

Will he put the one or two chances he gets away during a match or will he miss them more often than not?

For me both Keane and Kuyt are much better inside the box than outside, but please feel free to argue otherwise.

So you think thats a good idea then?

Both Kuyt and Keane are players that needs to be in the box as much as possible to score goals, they also usually need a few chances before they get their goals as they are not the most clinical either of them.

When this is the case, how clever is it to play them in positions where their time inside the box will be somewhat limited and the chances they will get will be few and far between.

From what I have seen from Kuyt out wide compared to when he was a front striker and from what I have seen from Keane for Spurs playing that role and now for us during the pre-season in the same role, well somewhat I dont think thats the way to go.

Lets take Keane as an example, I did not watch the Rangers game so I cant really comment on that, but in the other two matches he has got superb goalscoring opportunities in both and failed to score on the one great chance he got.

So I ask myself, how clinical will Keane be in this position compared to the tap ins he usually scored for Spurs after getting his fair share of cghances during the game?

Will he put the one or two chances he gets away during a match or will he miss them more often than not?

For me both Keane and Kuyt are much better inside the box than outside, but please feel free to argue otherwise.

This is a thread about Dirk, not tactics. Keane will play centrally most of the time anyway and Dirk's done a good job wide. That's all i'll say on the matter here.

That disagree with the clique? Apart from Paul and a dwindling few who consider both sides of the coin.

There's a similar thread on Raotl but thankfully it's devoid of the insults.

Clique my arse.

Any possibility of a sensible and reasonable debate just gets drowned out by the supermongs polluting every thread with the same bunch of arse.

Clique my arse.

Any possibility of a sensible and reasonable debate just gets drowned out by the supermongs polluting every thread with the same bunch of arse.

You and sensible debate? You as bad as the rest of us me included... you destroy threads with bullshit soundbites, stupid pictures and utter horseshit insults. When did you post most than 10 lines of "debate"? If so, find it and show me.

Shut the fuck up rashid, Hamstrung's a damn good poster and if you had a humorous bone in your body you'd enjoy life a lot more.

Show me his posts where he has debated for more than 10 lines - find it!! Even I have posted pages where I have tried to put my view across - show me his. He is the one complaining about "debate" but I don't see much of it from him.

I am more than content to read and post the odd thing here and there, generally, while having a laugh. One of your biggest problems is that you seem to think "debate" means "throttling people with your opinions".

You and your pals make even reading the threads impossible. Anything sensible gets lost.

Unfortunately, I have a low wanker threshold, so I do admit to rising to the shite more than is sensible. If I were the only one that applied to, you might have a point, but even some of the most patient posters are expressing discontent.

Discontent at what? I have hardly posted for a few days... why are people so annoyed? There are more pro Rafa than anti Rafa here and the pro and anti are as bad as eachother.. nobody holds the high ground except the pro think they do as they are the "good guys" it's bollox. We all support the same team..and are allowed our views. Look at John Gallagher - he is a big a red as you are going to get and his views are the same as mine on say Gareth Barry... but guess who gets most stick?

And yet Hamstrung's liked while the vast majority think you're a cock of the highest order. Strange.

Don't pretend you come on here to debate either, or I'll have to start calling you a liar.

Spice Girls and Take That are two of the best selling bands in the world, that does not make them great does it?

It really isn't. It suits you to think that because you feel like some sort of rebel "fighting the good fight"

Its your need to repeat yourself, to disrespect pretty much everything about the club, and generally the way you express yourself (and ignore counter arguments). There's also making up things to suit what you're saying (like the red cafe "incident") and your general hypocrisy.

Its all been pointed out to you countless times by any number of people. In much the same way as you ignore things that don't suit your arguments, you ignore the criticisms too. Carry on.