Quantcast
I am addicted to The Shield - Page 12 - GF - General Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
philyhamann

I am addicted to The Shield

Claudette: Questionable tactics, high risk to my personnel and civilians; the fresh hell you're proposing must have come from the mind of Mackey.

When we used to go out on the piss in the early noughties I used to give my name to the taxi companies as Vic Mackey and it was never once questioned due to the dubious viewing tastes of Widnes cabbies.

• Upvote 2

On 18/04/2021 at 00:16, A Red said:

Due to this thread, I too am addicted to The Shield. I'm still on the first series so darent read any posts. Cunts

I wish I could watch it for the first time again. 

• Upvote 1

22 hours ago, Stouffer said:

I wish I could watch it for the first time again. 

Ive seen better telly but never more addictive telly. 

I was going to work on about 90 minutes sleep the first time I watched it. 

• Upvote 2

On 21/04/2021 at 20:42, lifetime fan said:

Ive seen better telly but never more addictive telly. 

I was going to work on about 90 minutes sleep the first time I watched it. 

I've done worse.

• Upvote 4

Corrine: Vic's a lot of things, but he's no killer.

Kavanaugh: Vic's a survivor. He'll do whatever it takes to protect himself, his team, and his family. Are you really trying to tell me that after 12 years of marriage you don't think that that man is capable of pulling the trigger on someone who's trying to take away everything from him? Everything?

Corrine: You need to stop this, okay?

Kavanaugh: DON'T CRY!

I don't want to see you shed one... single... tear. 'Cause tears imply that you didn't know. And don't you sit here and tell me that you didn't know, Mrs Mackey. Twelve years you shared his bed. You knew. He paid your mortgage, he paid your bills, and now he's paying for private schools. You always knew what he was capable of. Just like you knew about the other women. Don't you sit here and cry, and tell me that he's a - he's a good man because we both know that's bullshit! You left him because you knew. And yet you protect him. You protect him and you lie. You lie to me. Don't you dare sit here shedding tears. You can only do that if you've earned that right, if it was all a surprise. But it's not a surprise to the woman who knew him better than anyone else on this earth. 
  • Upvote 3