You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Live Match Streems (v Boro 23/2/08)

Randy Marsh

started off with some south african one, which was the top one, but the sound was out of sync. So used the second one down which turned out to be setanta! Davey Fairclough commentating. It was sound except for some fat gobshite back in the setanta studio, at HT and FT slating us to bits. Fuckin cunt. Laptop nearly went out the window.

Did you try the first one on that list. Was brilliant. I don't usually bother because I am either at the game or its on telly.

Only down side was the commentary was a few seconds ahead.

Yer thats the one i had on first, but the commentary being 2seconds ahead was pissing me off. So tried another at half time that was even better, setanta, better picture quality, better commentary. No problems whatsoever.

started off with some south african one, which was the top one, but the sound was out of sync. So used the second one down which turned out to be setanta! Davey Fairclough commentating. It was sound except for some fat gobshite back in the setanta studio, at HT and FT slating us to bits. Fuckin cunt. Laptop nearly went out the window.

Fat fuck on SetantaIreland is Fat Dolan.A walkin gobshite with a weird thing for waistcoats! Shit player/Shit manager (all the qualifications to be a setanta pundit).

Fat fuck on SetantaIreland is Fat Dolan.A walkin gobshite with a weird thing for waistcoats! Shit player/Shit manager (all the qualifications to be a setanta pundit).

He was a sniping bitter fucking arsehole. Never heard some one put 2 and 2 together and get 12 so much. All he done was rip us to shreds about EVERYTHING. Gave us no credit whatsoever. Fuckin twatcunt