You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

good tune mate. How do you embed your videos?

Go on 'Post Reply', and at the top of your post you've got the YouTube icon. Click that, and between the two sets of brackets, you put a part of the youtube URL.

The part of the YouTube URL you put between the brackets is the bit that comes after watch?v=, so for the vid you put up before (Nujabes) it would just be [youtube.]2lWJnEY-l28[/youtube.] (minus the decimal places).

This then becomes:

[YOUTUBE]2lWJnEY-l28[/YOUTUBE]

Good track by the way.

Go on 'Post Reply', and at the top of your post you've got the YouTube icon. Click that, and between the two sets of brackets, you put a part of the youtube URL.

The part of the YouTube URL you put between the brackets is the bit that comes after watch?v=, so for the vid you put up before (Nujabes) it would just be [youtube.]2lWJnEY-l28[/youtube.] (minus the decimal places).

This then becomes:

[YOUTUBE]2lWJnEY-l28[/YOUTUBE]

Good track by the way.

Cheers mate, much appreciated. It is indeed a tune. Right, now let me find some tunes for you guys....starting with the one I put up last week that I couldnt embed either!..

[YOUTUBE]TFrMpw6kWBg[/YOUTUBE]

• 2 weeks later...

Nice one, didn't have that album but, having checked it out, it more or less represents what I like about modern Hip Hop.

I really, highly recommend this artist SP; I put a couple of his songs up on the last page. Apparently, he sampled lots of his favourite artists but then decided, instead of just sampling them, he'd get them into the studio to play the parts live themselves.

[YOUTUBE]PFucwIZcYcE[/YOUTUBE]

Buy his album.

If you fancy reading more about him, this is his MYspace:

SP | Free Music, Tour Dates, Photos, Videos

Outstanding work on here recently mate. One request - can you post artist and title info alongside the embedded video, please? It makes it easier to know what I'm listening to and also means the thread still works as a reference point after a video has been removed from YouTube.

• 3 weeks later...

UK stuff is not usually my cuppa (makes me feel old, to be honest; the beats are far too much like noise - where's the soul?), but these boys have got serious talent. Round 2 is the one; both of them are on fire:

Wiley vs Kano - Lord of the Mics

[YOUTUBE]dCZUSAvzVIs[/YOUTUBE]

And Wiley again on Westwood:

[YOUTUBE]FKzc385G5wU[/YOUTUBE]

Never heard of these dudes, but Scratchy appears to be from Roll Deep and he really does:

[YOUTUBE]eqHDltr-mqQ[/YOUTUBE]

And finally, Dizzee takes it personally (totally missing the point of battling on the mic, clearly):

[YOUTUBE]-ORA0XoUa80[/YOUTUBE]

Edited by Paul

• 2 weeks later...

BBC - Newsbeat - Wu-Tang Clan announce a tour of UK

Wu-Tang Clan announce a tour of UK

Wu-Tang Clan have released five studio albums since forming in 1992 Wu-Tang Clan have announced their first gigs in the UK for four years.

The rappers will play five dates across the country in London, Birmingham, Manchester and Edinburgh from 11-15 June.

The Staten island collective formed in 1992 and is made up of RZA, GZA, Method Man, Raekwon, Ghostface Killah, Inspectah Deck, U-God and Masta Killa.

They will be performing tracks from their five studio albums and new songs from their forthcoming EP.

Founding member GZA said: "I feel really great about this tour and I love to perform in the UK.

"The British fans can expect lots of energy and we'll be bringing our best, as we always do.

"We're really excited about all performing together again and definitely looking forward to it."

Their second album Wu-Tang Forever became the first rap album to debut at number one in the US and UK album charts.

Founder member Ol' Dirty Bastard died of a drug overdose in 2004 at a Manhattan recording studio.

Special guest Young Dirty Bastard (Ol' Dirty Bastard's son) will join Wu-Tang Clan for the tour.

Yelawolf will provide support on 12 June, 13 and 15 with Houston MC Hyro Da Hero supporting on 11 and 14.

BBC Radio 1Xtra DJ Semtex will be the DJ for the tour.

The dates are as follows:

London HMV Forum - Saturday 11 June

London HMV Forum - 12

Birmingham HMV Institute - 13

Edinburgh HMV Picture House - 14

Manchester Academy 1 - 15

• 4 weeks later...
Guest The Big Green Bastard

kool keith aka Dr Octagon.

[YOUTUBE]dvkUXKyl5wY[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]W__sSidbMHg[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]ocNTsy3iVug[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]Sq7XY_QRtzo[/YOUTUBE]

Guest The Big Green Bastard

Kid Koala.

[YOUTUBE]vI2HOKQ9QnA[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]pYfIYNEeLTY[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]d5vo0nSIx74[/YOUTUBE]

Sorry guys new on this thread. Am gonna throw out a few names for you all. If they've been mentioned before I apologize.

9th wonder

little brother

I've struggled with uk hip hop the 3 yrs I've been here. I don't Ming Giggs too much but even he gets a little monotonous after a few tracks. Any suggestions would be appreciated.