You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Hicks admits Klinsmann stuff

WeAreTheBest

I'm with Kop here. I think that this, while showing them to be massive fucking shithouses as well as dumb cunts, I think it shows a bit of integrity in a perverse way. When you look back on how they vehemently denied the Capello rumors, and the fact that they came out and admitted this, I think that says a lot about them with regards to honesty. Hicks has come out lately and said a lot of shit, but I don't feel as if they've held back. Granted, I still don't like them, but I think that they should be given a bit of credit for coming out and telling the truth.

*ducks*

You might agree with my posts on this thread, but I don't believe I've said anything about G&H comming out of this with intergity (if that's what you thought you were agreeing with me on....). I still love you though.

• Replies 585
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've actually wondered today whether or not Hicks is starting some 'scortched earth' style shit with all this.

I.e He's got an idea that he's on the way out - one way or the other - and is trying to settle some kind of score with Rafa or maybe push him into something.

He certainly strikes me as a bitter man who wouldn't forget that he'd been wronged, and the only two times he's spoken up like this is when it was all kicking off originally, and now as the hammer is about to fall on his loan.

I have to agree with you Stan

Im truly appalled at the American appologists on here much worse than anything than certain other posters have posted

Nick, you're such a drama queen. I'm not an apologist, if you'd read my post. I think the way they are going about this is shit. I, like always, am trying to find a silver lining to this cloud.

Also, I find it to be a double standard that anyone can believe what they've said about Klinsman, but deny other things they've said with regards to backing Rafa.

You might agree with my posts on this thread, but I don't believe I've said anything about G&H comming out of this with intergity (if that's what you thought you were agreeing with me on....). I still love you though.

No, you didn't - I was agreeing with the fact that their backing of Rafa will go unnoticed. Mind, I don't see them as having integrity in the first place, but I think they can by continuing to own up to their fuck ups. Or maybe I'm clutching at straws.

I have to agree with you Stan

Im truly appalled at the American appologists on here much worse than anything than certain other posters have posted

I know Nick everyone is entitled to an opinion but I cannot see how any of those fuckers deserve any credit and I would include Moores as well, he is always someone I gave the benefit of the doubt as I thought his heart was in the right place but he is ultimately responsible for us being in this mess.

How I would love to be over reacting and everything turns out rosey but the signals I am reading are looking disastrous.

They're pissing on rafa and our club from a great height and some people are giving them credit for not lying about it. Quite unbelievable.

It's quite common to give the accused the benefit of the doubt. In this case though there's no accused, as G&H has already been well and clear found guilty in the lowest form of backstabbing you can do without actually standing behind Rafa with blood dripping from your dagger.

No, you didn't - I was agreeing with the fact that their backing of Rafa will go unnoticed. Mind, I don't see them as having integrity in the first place, but I think they can by continuing to own up to their fuck ups. Or maybe I'm clutching at straws.

That I said, the part with them now giving him backing.

I know Nick everyone is entitled to an opinion but I cannot see how any of those fuckers deserve any credit and I would include Moores as well, he is always someone I gave the benefit of the doubt as I thought his heart was in the right place but he is ultimately responsible for us being in this mess.

How I would love to be over reacting and everything turns out rosey but the signals I am reading are looking disastrous.

I wonder if Dave Moores will spare us some loose change so we can club together and buy Rafa a decent leaving present. The stupendous twat.

I've actually wondered today whether or not Hicks is starting some 'scortched earth' style shit with all this.

I.e He's got an idea that he's on the way out - one way or the other - and is trying to settle some kind of score with Rafa or maybe push him into something.

He certainly strikes me as a bitter man who wouldn't forget that he'd been wronged, and the only two times he's spoken up like this is when it was all kicking off originally, and now as the hammer is about to fall on his loan.

He owns the club if its scortched earth policy he can sack Rafa now afterall he owns the club, Sack Rafa then sell it.

Thats why I dont think they have any intention of selling and just want Rafa to go without them looking bad.

Hopefully the kop chant

Tramps like you, you yankies were born of scum

Basically, Hicks was in a corner because his dealings with Klinsmann had been made public by the man himself .

That is part of what I have been trying to say too.

If everyone already believes that they talked to Klinsmann anyway and he then says they did then how does that make him more of a cunt?

Klinsmann denied it.

They aren't honest. Far from it. They denied Hicks was looking to sell - yet today they've admitted he was actually looking to sell, at least part of his stock.

His statement and the bits that were reported without quotes but were obviously coming from him are full of contradictions.

pinhickio.jpg

Pinhickio

Apparently his missus says he's Pindickio.

I bet in reality, it's far more complicated than that.

He wins his case hands down the only difference is it takes 12 months through the courts to get his money and he cant work whilst that court case is in process so ideally you get an agreement to leave my mutual consent and get all your money upfront without having to wait for it.

He wins his case hands down the only difference is it takes 12 months through the courts to get his money and he cant work whilst that court case is in process so ideally you get an agreement to leave my mutual consent and get all your money upfront without having to wait for it.

Didn't Rafa go to court with Valencia about something similar, or have I got the wrong end of the stick?

I bet in reality, it's far more complicated than that.

Precisely, for one thing they could argue gross misconduct after some of his outbursts to the press. Don't get me wrong, I'm very much for Rafa and against the two liars, but the people saynig he would win a case for constructive dismissal clearly have no idea what they're talking about.