You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Most Hated Footballer

Fat-Pat

Southgate - Looks like a fucking peanut with oversized teeth. You need to feed the cunt with a flat hand.

Also, did that silly thing "do the boro" to every stand when they beat us 1-0 at the smogpen and all the inbreds were cheering away. Made me physically sick.

He also sits on the fence too much giving it the "well i am a young english manager" bollocks.

Cant stand him.

Ulyses de la cruz. Dont like him either.

Great random hatred. Most people wouldn't recognise him in the street but Fivetimes hates him; brilliant.

Astonished nobody has mentioned Alan 'can I hang my coat on your nose' Stubbs. He is the typical fan on the pitch and is everything I despise about Evertonians. If he wasn't a footballer (some people will say he isn't one) he would be one of those scumbag Everton fans who sing Murderers and disrupt minutes silences for the 96.

Honorable mentions for Mikel Arteta, Andy Johnson, Tim Cahill, David Weir, Ashley Cole, anyone called Jermaine (apart from Jermaine McSporran, who with a name like that doesn't deserve to be hated). I Will be slated for saying this but if Gerrard played for anyone else I would really hate him as well.

Clinton Morrison has always been a cocky little twat for someone of such limited ability and I hate that stupid cheesy grin hes got.

Lucas Neill (thank god we dodged that bullet last season), Michael Brown because he was shagging some girl I fancied years ago, I don't like Van Persie either but I don't know why.

Astonished nobody has mentioned Alan 'can I hang my coat on your nose' Stubbs. He is the typical fan on the pitch and is everything I despise about Evertonians. If he wasn't a footballer (some people will say he isn't one) he would be one of those scumbag Everton fans who sing Murderers and disrupt minutes silences for the 96.

Honorable mentions for Mikel Arteta, Andy Johnson, Tim Cahill, David Weir, Ashley Cole, anyone called Jermaine (apart from Jermaine McSporran, who with a name like that doesn't deserve to be hated). I Will be slated for saying this but if Gerrard played for anyone else I would really hate him as well.

Clinton Morrison has always been a cocky little twat for someone of such limited ability and I hate that stupid cheesy grin hes got.

Lucas Neill (thank god we dodged that bullet last season), Michael Brown because he was shagging some girl I fancied years ago, I don't like Van Persie either but I don't know why.

That's the fella, right there.

Add Lawrie Sanchez to the list as well.

Apart from some of the players already mentioned I'd put Andy Gray always hated this cunt, David Plait ( not sure of spelling ) boring overated smug prick, Alan Smith ( EX Arsenal) god I hate listening to this wazzock commentate Mr FUCKING monotone, on par with whiny brats in the irration ratings, didn't rate this arsewipe as a player either,oh.......& Dennis Wise

It's because he's a greasy UBER SMUG, arrogant, never does any work around the pitch should be shit but still manages to put in a few decent goals from outside the box TWAT.

Nigel Reo-Coker. The epitomy of the 21st century footballer. Believes his own hype when he's gash, shits on his own fans, pimps himself around other clubs and immersed in the whole vile "bling" culture.

I don't think he is though. I've seen a few interviews with him and he's also smarter and more articulate then the majority of modern day footballers.

Lee Bowyer or Ashley Cole he ain't.

I think Martin O' Neill will set him straight.

Kevin Muscat, ex Wolves, Millwall and other no-mark teams. Despise him for a multitude of reasons. For those who know him, no further explanation needed methinks.

Funnily enough my neighbour Charlie was a coach in Oz & has the FIFA coaching badge. He coached a lot of the Aussies of a certain age ( Viduka etc. ) & coached Muscat. Says he was the archetypal ' cracking lad off the pitch but an absolute loon on it '. Says he had to can him as he was just too much trouble.

I absolutely despise John Fashanu with a passion.

Useless alehouse footballer whose only ability was to elbow people in the face and damage their health. Off the field he always tried to portray himself as the modern day black footballer like Garth Crooks does yet he was a pure thug and bully on the pitch. Dined out on the 1988 FA Cup Final all his career.

In the 1994 World Cup he made himself something stupid like "cultural and economic ambassador for Nigeria" which was about as important as working on the fries counter at Mcdonalds, jumped on the bandwagon, referring to Nigeria as "us" and "we" when he'd played for England and been brought up here all his life. Also hate him for disowning his gay brother then using it to his advantage later on in life for sympathy saying it was a "tragedy" when he hung himself - not to mention all his dodgy business dealings and looking like a nob on I'm a celebrity. Hate the fella with a passion.

Wayne Rooney is a disgusting, vile human being. He's overpaid, over-hyped and people excuse the fact he is an UTTER cunt by saying they admire his passion. He is an absolute gobshite. I hate Everton more than the next person, but since he left them he has done nothing but antagonise them. I would love to smash his head in.