You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

You've Got No History!

nibbler

I'm not saying its wrong to harbour delusions of grandeur, or to have ambitions above one's station, but to call a press conference and tell everyone about them takes it to another dimension. In the words of Kevin Keegan, "I'll love it if we beat them!"

Its all right saying that but what when they dont win. We ahve already seen the teddy bears been thrown out of the pram when Fulham defeated them. A lot more teams will attack them this season and they will be expected to win the Champs Lge.

The pressure is on them far more then it is us and its pressure that will make them implode.

If he doesnt win the Champions League this season I reckon he'll be out of a job. The signings he's made this summer smack of desperation to finally win the crown that's eluded Chelsea - Ballack and Sheva are both on inflated wages for contracts that are way longer than sensible for guys of their ages. With their eye on that prize I reckon we could pip them to the league and then knock them out of the CL in the semis again; then the only thing he'd be rememberred for is being the first ever manager to spontaneously combust on the touchline.

Guest koppitekop1
I just ignore him, I don't read any of his interviews, and when he is on Sky Sports I immediately turn over.

And me bloke is a prick :yes:

If there was ever a bigger shame in our beloved game than diving it would be Moaninio. He makes fergie almost bearable. At least I have stopped whinging to my mates about the orange faced cunt.

Being an Aussie most people dont give 2 farts about football so to hear them mention what an absolute cock Moaninio is its apparent how much the world loaths him.

He may have the most expensive squad seen in history but YOU AINT GOT NO HISTORY!! nuff said

i think its unfair that he is the way he is about other managers winning and being successful such as rafa, when we have managers like moyes, struggling to do anything all season, and keeping his mouth shut while his team gets stick from everyone in a red shirt. if it was a player rather than a manager acting the way he does, he would have been punnished by now surely

Guest Gazmo25

Our friend Jose seems to miss the point though, the record books will show that Chelsea were a force built on money and not an organically produced team. For all the faults with Ferguson, the early United Premiership winning teams were built over a period of time with help from a fantastic youth set up.

Chelsea will always be remembered as a team who bought success and ultimately (I believe) a team ruined by politics and power freaks.

If he doesnt win the Champions League this season I reckon he'll be out of a job. The signings he's made this summer smack of desperation to finally win the crown that's eluded Chelsea - Ballack and Sheva are both on inflated wages for contracts that are way longer than sensible for guys of their ages. With their eye on that prize I reckon we could pip them to the league and then knock them out of the CL in the semis again; then the only thing he'd be rememberred for is being the first ever manager to spontaneously combust on the touchline.

Heh. This was the next thread I read after posting this.

It's just so hilariously obvious, isn't it? I'm really looking forward to him imploding completely from the dual disasters of losing track of the Premiership campaign whilst slumping to an eventual defeat (hopefully inflicted by either us or Maccabi Haifa) in the CL. Again.

He looks more and more insane every time i see him, i think the twats seriously losing it. And if i was abramovich i'd wanna see more than three trophies for £200 million quid

And the rest - it's pushing half a billion now.

There is literally nothing in that interview to be wound up by. The bloke is a prick but if he had just said "I want a glass of water" there'd be a thread on it.

But he can't just ask for a glass of water, he would ask for a special glass of water.

Mourinho has never wound me up, and he deosn't bother me the least. He's won the League twice, we've knocked them out at the semi-final stage twice and were somewhat responsable for getting them knocked out by Barcelona last year by winning the group. Ferguson is far, far, far worse a man.

He's a caricature, a cad who loves the spotlight. His Old Trafford dance was priceless. Half of what he says is comedy. We should rejoice in him- I mean he's still wound up by Garcia's goal in the EC.