You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Aguero signs.....

Guest Momo Sissoko

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is it on the Atletico website?

This is all coming from an interview on a Radio programme last night in Spain, where the host, an Atletico fan, said that it was a done deal. He apparently is reliable but he's still only a host and the way there is no confirmation from Atletico must leave it open to question.

Is it on the Atletico website?

This is all coming from an interview on a Radio programme last night in Spain, where the host, an Atletico fan, said that it was a done deal. He apparently is reliable but he's still only a host and the way there is no confirmation from Atletico must leave it open to question.

So Marca and AS are going to print something because of what a radio person said? Dont think so somehow

So Marca and AS are going to print something because of what a radio person said? Dont think so somehow

Think what you like mate, thats the source. AS were the only ones to print it at first because they went to press later.

Surely to christ you're not supporting the reliability of the 2 biggest bullshit machines in the worlds press? According to them Stevie G and Rafa will be sunning themselves in Madrid next season.

I'm just saying wait until there's official confirmation

Think what you like mate, thats the source. AS were the only ones to print it at first because they went to press later.

Surely to christ you're not supporting the reliability of the 2 biggest bullshit machines in the worlds press? According to them Stevie G and Rafa will be sunning themselves in Madrid next season.

I'm just saying wait until there's official confirmation

I'm not saying I believe them but I think theres slightly more to it than something a radio host has said.

Guest Dancing Dave

Marca = The Spanish S*n...........not saying it won't happen, butI'll believe MS is a red before I believe this MS inspired shite, and that's NEVER gonna happen :tease:

I miss Championship Manager in some ways, but I seriously don't want to see my life disappear that much again.

As for silly season, it's split into 2 stages in World Cup year.

The Count hears you. It sucks the life out of you. leaving you with black bags under your eyes from all the radiation off the screen. Its bad news, brother, real bad news. That's the worst kind.

That's cape, not caper. Capers are ace. Especially in Puttanesca. Putanesca (the spaghetti suace and not whores, as it translates in Italian) brings the Count much gastronomical joy.

I prefer caplin; but we can't eat them as much because they are what the cod feeds on. Capers are good, though.

Smoked caplin, camp fire on the shores of Conception Bay, and some ice cold Qidi Vidi beer.

The smell of smoked caplin and jack pine.....

Guest tactics truck
The Count hears you. It sucks the life out of you. leaving you with black bags under your eyes from all the radiation off the screen. Its bad news, brother, real bad news. That's the worst kind.

Then the pot noodles kick in....

I prefer caplin; but we can't eat them as much because they are what the cod feeds on. Capers are good, though.

Smoked caplin, camp fire on the shores of Conception Bay, and some ice cold Qidi Vidi beer.

The smell of smoked caplin and jack pine.....

That's old fashioned right. That's the best kind.

Independientes presidente has said Aguero hasn't signed for Atletico but they have made the "most interesting" bid so far and it is near the asking price.

So thats as good as saying he won't be coming here. There's no way we can afford that. I think if Atletico do get him though along with Rosicky and a few others they have lined up then Torres could be available. Not sure about him though

I'd pay the money! Dunno why, just would.. he seems like the Argentinian equivelent of Wayne Rooney.....and in the same class as Rooney.. been in the league since 15? Youngest ever? Sounds class.

I'd rather go with Rafa who will have been scouting him a year rather than people who say "dunno why, but i'd buy him for ridiculous money because of the hype". D'Allasandro, Riquelme, Saviola all MASSIVE stars in Argentina, all failed in Europe at first. He's 17 and for that money we could get in 2 or 3 very very god players in the areas we need at to improve the team.