You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

PPLive - football streams

Dirk

Go to the original post in this thread. Download PPLive using the link. Install it and when you've done that go to the English Channel listing using another link which is posted in the first post. When you have done that click on play next to the channel that says "Football".

Go to the original post in this thread. Download PPLive using the link. Install it and when you've done that go to the English Channel listing using another link which is posted in the first post. When you have done that click on play next to the channel that says "Football".

Ta for the help- will give it a go

hello mate, am getting a really buffering picture again today. Do u know if there is anything I can do with my settings that might improve the quality? Cheers.

hello mate, am getting a really buffering picture again today. Do u know if there is anything I can do with my settings that might improve the quality? Cheers.

Go Windows Media Player Tools>>>>>>Options>>>>>>>Network and untick all boxes except HTTP

Also Go to Windows Media Player Tools>>>>>>>>>>Options>>>>>>>>>>Performance click buffer and type in 60.

Then press apply and then ok.It's working fine for me but I have a faster connection.

• 3 weeks later...

Does anyone know if the Spurs game is on this weekend??

I cant check out the listings as i need to have my Windows disc for the different language or some other bollox. Would be grateful if anyone knows.

>back up<

Anyone know oif the Sperz game is on pplive?

I take it Coolstreaming has been closed down?

Star Sports are supposedly showing the match. However, I'm not too certain if it is the Star Sports that is on PPLive. If I find out then I'll post back here but I'm off out and won't be back till just before the match.

YKI, any idea what happened with lfcstreams.com?

I post on matchdays if I know what channel the games is on but other than that, I don't know. It went off last night but is up and running today. Some of the lads on there will probably find out later if the games is on.