You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Israel - A Rant

Rashid

18 minutes ago, Planet Origi said:

As expected no kind of condemnation for this outrageously sickening post from EDL Tommy.

Finding excuses for a professional army for the killing of children. 

Are you going to condemn firing thousands of rockets indiscriminately into built up areas. Shooting women and children by going door to door, killing people waiting for a bus, opening fire at a music festival. More than 600 dead. If the Palestinians were attacking military check points or other such strategic targets I would say fair play, but not this. This is monstrous. 

2 minutes ago, Poor Scouser T said:

Are you going to condemn firing thousands of rockets indiscriminately into built up areas. Shooting women and children by going door to door, killing people waiting for a bus, opening fire at a music festival. More than 600 dead. If the Palestinians were attacking military check points or other such strategic targets I would say fair play, but not this. This is monstrous. 

Your boys are doing that and worse on a daily basis. But it's okay they are only conscripts.

I have seen plenty soldiers killed and captured in yesterday's events. But it is Israel who has responded indiscriminately with heavy bombing on densely populated areas.

1 minute ago, Planet Origi said:

Your boys are doing that and worse on a daily basis. But it's okay they are only conscripts.

I have seen plenty soldiers killed and captured in yesterday's events. But it is Israel who has responded indiscriminately with heavy bombing on densely populated areas.

They are not my boys you moron. The key word in your post is responded.

22 minutes ago, Biscao said:

Hopefully there won’t be much left of Gaza in a few weeks time.

12 minutes ago, Biscao said:

All good here.

Looking forward to watching Israel take out the garbage.

Vile. Utter bellend and no surprise to see what cunt liked both these statements. Both quiet when Israel commit murder though eh. Fucking scumbags 

5 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Vile. Utter bellend and no surprise to see what cunt liked both these statements. Both quiet when Israel commit murder though eh. Fucking scumbags 

Imagine picking the side of people butchering over 600 civilians and taking hundreds of civilian hostages and somehow manage to delude yourself into believing you’re fighting the good cause.

If it wasn’t such a devastatingly sad example of human stupidity it’d be hilarious.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

Just now, Biscao said:

Imagine picking the side of people butchering over 600 civilians and taking hundreds of civilian hostages and somehow manage to delude yourself into believing you’re fighting the good cause.

If it wasn’t such a devastatingly sad example of human stupidity it’d be hilarious.

On what planet have I picked a side? Are you either too ignorant or too racist to acknowledge the constant murder/kidnap/bulldozing etc by Israel on a daily basis? I fully condemned Hamas pages ago if you'd bothered to read, I've never once stood by Hamas and their actions. I do however stand up for civilian people that you're celebrating being blown to pieces. 

You fucking racist little wanker 

Just now, Bjornebye said:

On what planet have I picked a side? Are you either too ignorant or too racist to acknowledge the constant murder/kidnap/bulldozing etc by Israel on a daily basis? I fully condemned Hamas pages ago if you'd bothered to read, I've never once stood by Hamas and their actions. I do however stand up for civilian people that you're celebrating being blown to pieces. 

You fucking racist little wanker 

Oh the R-word, just the kind of originality I would expect from people like you.

• Downvote 1

Just now, Bjornebye said:

You are a racist. People like me? Explain. 

Stupid unoriginal people who are married to a cause.

When the answer is murdering over 600 civilians in cold blood you better take another look at the question and reconsider.

• Downvote 1

6 minutes ago, Biscao said:

You’re backing Israel. They’ve taken out far more civilians than that, destroyed entire communities, bulldozed over civilians in houses suffocating them, and continually shoot children in the head.

You want genocide. You’re actually on the internet calling for genocide. You were called vile. That’s pretty fucking accurate.

Just now, Biscao said:

Stupid unoriginal people who are married to a cause.

When the answer is murdering over 600 civilians in cold blood you better take another look at the question and reconsider.

Married to what cause? The safety of human beings all over the world? You're on here celebrating the murder of innocents. You're a sad, racist lowlife. 

Why are you quiet when Israel murder innocent Palestinians? Ask yourself that question, you won't answer honestly you know why? because people like YOU are too scared to admit they're hate filled, hypocritical, racist shitbags. 

• Upvote 2