You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Man Utd (A) - FA Cup Quarter Final, Sun 17th Mar 2023 (3:30pm)

Trumo

1 minute ago, Smell The Glove said:

Bit gutted Maguire hasn't started but even Seven Hag could see that was career suicide. Salah would have ruined him

Haha that was the first thing I checked for too after seeing our side.

Just now, Nelly-Szoboszlai said:

I was nervous before the League Cup final. I was nervous before the City game. 

I’m not nervous about this. If we turn up and play our game, we should beat these comfortably. 

In one. Only missed chances keeps us from winning this. Look at the midfields.

1 minute ago, suzy said:

Oh good itv have got Souness.

Probably the best 3 pundits for me. I know people can’t stand Keane but I think he’s good value. Souness and Wright are sound as. 

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, Bjornebye said:

Probably the best 3 pundits for me. I know people can’t stand Keane but I think he’s good value. Souness and Wright are sound as. 

Yes I’m happy with all of those

• Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, Nelly-Szoboszlai said:

I was nervous before the League Cup final. I was nervous before the City game. 

I’m not nervous about this. If we turn up and play our game, we should beat these comfortably. 

Me neither normally feel the footy tummy most of the day but feel nothing today 

9 minutes ago, Smell The Glove said:

After listening to Martin Keown anybody could have been on. Fucking hell he's thick.

7 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Off his rocker that fella. 

Deffo needs checking for any damage due to heading footballs alot

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Elite said:

Ten Hag is incredibly dull. He'd struggle to motivate Gemma Collins to go up for seconds at an all you can eat buffet.

He’d struggle to get one of them dancing coke cans from the late 80s to move that cunt 

17 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Probably still going to have to suffer that cretin Tiddley on comms