You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Arsenal (A) - FA Cup 3rd Rnd, Sun 7th Jan 2024 (4:30pm)

Trumo

1 minute ago, Mook said:

That was absolutely fucking magical.

I was going to have a moan about their constant shirt pulling and that dirt Odegaard cunt, who should have been sent off in my opinion but fuck that, up the mighty Reds.

The entitled whiny twat showed dissent  repeatedly after committing the most blatant fouls (but still didn’t get booked)

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, LFC 6 Times said:

Absolutely brilliant finish from Lucho, he really needed that. Thought he looked really good on the right, big positive today.

Konate MOTM, Gomez excellent, Alisson excellent. Grav and Jota brilliant off the bench and great cameos from Clark and Bradley. Something special brewing this season,

Yeah him on the right is a welcome sight. 

Brilliant result.  Konate and Gomez immense.  Nunez shambolic in front of goal, but he worked so hard - as did Diaz to be fair.  The subs made a huge difference.  The youngsters were great, Gravenberch was actually awake and did well, and Jota again was brilliant.

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, AngryOfTuebrook said:

Joe Gomez making Saka look a twat. Again.

Honestly I don't see the big hype around Saka, he's not an edge of your seat winger, he's no Salah (20-30 goals a season) and he spends more time than Grealish on the floor, apart from he's English I wouldn't take him.

• Upvote 1

Just now, Redder Lurtz said:

I can't see any reason for not starting Jota whilst Mo is away. 

He'll start but they'll be careful not to overplay him so quickly after the injury. He'll start Wednesday