You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Arsenal (H) - Sat 23rd Dec 2023 (5:30pm)

Trumo

3 minutes ago, ZonkoVille77 said:

In case anyone missed this. 

Those famously well informed fans who vote and comment on the BBC Sport website. You never hear any bollocks out of them do you? Must be fun spending Saturday night on a forum trying to convince everyone how shit our best player is. 

The clip is the first time I've seen that since the game. That's just handball, if he'd slipped he'd have fallen like all his buddies did for 90 minutes. 

A disappointing day though. A decent 45 chucked in there for most of the 1st half and the 2nd half till the subs, then it went to shit. We didn't get Nunez into the game, even though it was clear Ben white was shit scared of him. Harvey didn't really seem to know his role. Gravenberch was very poor and we certainly missed Jones. 

I thought Gomez was great today. Fair fucks to the lad, he's doing whatever is asked of him in multiple positions. It's a worry though we're down to 4 defenders plus the kid. I think we'll be starting to be shades of 20/21 soon if we don't bolster next week when the window opens. 

• Upvote 3

4 minutes ago, Chris said:

Those famously well informed fans who vote and comment on the BBC Sport website. You never hear any bollocks out of them do you? Must be fun spending Saturday night on a forum trying to convince everyone how shit our best player is. 

I'm not trying to convince anyone of anything. Salah was beyond poor tonight, anyone with eyes can see that. Code saying he would definitely score a pen that never existed is beyond bizarre. The BBC sport website is voted upon by LFC fans, whether you like that or not. And your arrogance to just dismiss that vote because you don't like it.. Well, its telling.

As shit as Salah was tonight he was our best forward. Funny, isn't it?

2 minutes ago, ZonkoVille77 said:

I'm not trying to convince anyone of anything. Salah was beyond poor tonight, anyone with eyes can see that. Code saying he would definitely score a pen that never existed is beyond bizarre. The BBC sport website is voted upon by LFC fans, whether you like that or not. And your arrogance to just dismiss that vote because you don't like it.. Well, its telling.

As shit as Salah was tonight he was our best forward. Funny, isn't it?

He wasn't our best forward according to that sacred BBC poll you're putting so much stock in. 

• Haha 1

There are far too many penalties given for handball, that right there is handball in old money. 

Klopp asked in the post match interview who the VAR was, he knew damn Well it David Cootes. That cunt should never be allowed near one of our games again.

31 minutes ago, ZonkoVille77 said:

That is one of the most blatant handballs i have ever seen.

But it is ok because "his arm was moving towards his body"

So now we know - you can handle the ball as long as you do so with a motion that moves your arm/hand towards your body.....except you can't can you because the stupid cunts officiating the game will never apply consistency and there will be a handball given where that is the movement of the arm without doubt very soon.

4 minutes ago, an tha said:

That is one of the most blatant handballs i have ever seen.

But it is ok because "his arm was moving towards his body"

So now we know - you can handle the ball as long as you do so with a motion that moves your arm/hand towards your body.....except you can't can you because the stupid cunts officiating the game will never apply consistency and there will be a handball given where that is the movement of the arm without doubt very soon.

I really wish I could stick to my initial thought it was a genuine slip. Ignorance is bliss. A stonewall peno. I've just realised it's David fucking Coote on VAR too! I mean it's just blatant at this stage.