You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

50 minutes ago, Code said:

Totally agree, yet we saw loads of people on here complaining about other teams fans wanting us to lose and City to win in other seasons.

But I do wonder if the fight against the evil empire is less important now, it certainly feels like it is going by the trend on here.

It is shite for football having these soulless cunts dominating - but fuck football, football has brought it on itself.

If we can't win stuff - I hope 115FC win every trophy. Maybe after 10 years of them winning everything people will cop on.

• Upvote 3

2 hours ago, Arniepie said:

If we hadn't have won the league in 19,City would now be looking at 5 straight titles 

Actually, if we hadn’t they’d have six on the bounce already and be going for the 7th consecutive this season 

best league in the world apparently 

• Upvote 1

On 24/04/2024 at 08:57, an tha said:

The mancs result as frustrating as it was was not really the problem.

The problem was that result at home to Palace - that was just different level stuff. There are bad results and then there are bad results.

The problem is the increasing pressure after each result. We needed to win at Old Toilet. We didn’t. Then the pressure is greater for the next game. The Palace result is absolutely connected to the United result. Win at Utd and we’d have been in a different mental space v Palace.

We brought in new players who had no idea of the intensity of the Prem. Exception- MacAlister. But even he had to step up compared to Brighton’s schedules. Szobo, Grav, Cody all new to the shit arse rough & tumble ‘premier’ league.

They’ll need another season to find season long fitness in multiple comps, inc the Prem.

Champions League next season too

• Upvote 3

All about context though, is t it, Code?

If you solely look at it through the prism of Arsenal having played great football and deserving it, then yes, I can see the argument for that.

If you solely look at it through City being stopped the again, I can see that.

But then there is the overall context for the league as a whole. We seem to be pretty hated so they all loved the cancel the COVID season and asterisk title stuff. But if they all see that a team who isn’t hated, playing good football, and sustainably run, can’t compete, no matter how well they play, then maybe, just maybe it will wake the fuckers up to actually do something.

• Upvote 1

Having looked through them the only one that looks a pen is the Gvardiol one. 

Was Foden given a pen there?

The Ake handball would be silly, his arm isn't making him bigger, but fuck knows with the rules these days

8 hours ago, chrisbonnie said:

Makes absolutely no sense this. 

I'd much rather arsenal win the league than city. 

FUCK that.  I;d rather a bunch of cheating no marks "win" it as no one gives a fuck and it'll barely register.  Arsenal would hurt like fuck & their fanbase would be intolerable.  They're bad enough as it is.  Fuck'em all. 

• Upvote 1

22 minutes ago, Pete said:

FUCK that.  I;d rather a bunch of cheating no marks "win" it as no one gives a fuck and it'll barely register.  Arsenal would hurt like fuck & their fanbase would be intolerable.  They're bad enough as it is.  Fuck'em all. 

We also need Arsenal to know how it feels to be cheated out of a title. 

• Upvote 2

7 hours ago, Anubis said:

All about context though, is t it, Code?

If you solely look at it through the prism of Arsenal having played great football and deserving it, then yes, I can see the argument for that.

If you solely look at it through City being stopped the again, I can see that.

But then there is the overall context for the league as a whole. We seem to be pretty hated so they all loved the cancel the COVID season and asterisk title stuff. But if they all see that a team who isn’t hated, playing good football, and sustainably run, can’t compete, no matter how well they play, then maybe, just maybe it will wake the fuckers up to actually do something.

This is a large part of why I want to see the City train keep rolling if it's not us winning, that and quite frankly I know/talk to a number of Arsenal fans and a lot of them that were very quiet and 'done with being bothered' when Arsenal weren't challengers are now the first handing out the banter and giving it the big one, that and a few of them have made no bones over the years telling me why they don't want to see us win the league(apparently we'd be insufferable)/outwardly supporting Madrid in the CL final because it would mean us not winning it again(something they'd have no clue about anyway), so fuck em.

1 hour ago, Tenfolder said:

This is a large part of why I want to see the City train keep rolling if it's not us winning, that and quite frankly I know/talk to a number of Arsenal fans and a lot of them that were very quiet and 'done with being bothered' when Arsenal weren't challengers are now the first handing out the banter and giving it the big one, that and a few of them have made no bones over the years telling me why they don't want to see us win the league(apparently we'd be insufferable)/outwardly supporting Madrid in the CL final because it would mean us not winning it again(something they'd have no clue about anyway), so fuck em.

Arsenal fans have become right knobs over the last two years.  

1 hour ago, Tenfolder said:

you get that at every club.There are,without a doubt,  countless bellends up and down the country who suddenly became liverpool fans in 2019. 

in terms of dickhead fans,arsenal would be way down the list,IMHO. 

• Upvote 1

18 hours ago, chrisbonnie said:

Makes absolutely no sense this. 

I'd much rather arsenal win the league than city. 

It makes perfect sense to me. I hate Arsenal. Have done since the 1987 LeaguecCup Final, when Charlie Nicholas broke Ian Rush's record of not being beaten in a game he'd scored in.

City winning it just shows them to for the cheats they are. It doesn't affect me in the slightest (when we're not involved) and every other team suddenly sees how difficult we've had it for the past 6 seasons

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Special K said:

It makes perfect sense to me. I hate Arsenal. Have done since the 1987 LeaguecCup Final, when Charlie Nicholas broke Ian Rush's record of not being beaten in a game he'd scored 

Charlie George 1971, Hold my beer.

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Red Shift said:

The problem is the increasing pressure after each result. We needed to win at Old Toilet. We didn’t. Then the pressure is greater for the next game. The Palace result is absolutely connected to the United result. Win at Utd and we’d have been in a different mental space v Palace.

We brought in new players who had no idea of the intensity of the Prem. Exception- MacAlister. But even he had to step up compared to Brighton’s schedules. Szobo, Grav, Cody all new to the shit arse rough & tumble ‘premier’ league.

They’ll need another season to find season long fitness in multiple comps, inc the Prem.

Champions League next season too

The point at the toilet was ok - nobody wins every week, it just isn't possible.

Yeah they are shite and yeah we should be beating them - but it is always a hard place to go and get 3 pts for us - for obvious reasons.

There really shouldn't have been a knock on effect in a home game against dross like Palace - if there was then that reflects very badly on us.

I tend to agree we have young, inexperienced players in key areas and they'll learn and adapt hopefully. The biggest problem i feel we have though is how we constantly have to make so many changes because of players being unavailable.....it really hurts our rhythm and fluidity/continuity.

I haven't got any stats to 'prove' this, but i'd wager heavily we make more changes each week than our rivals and by some distance.

We rarely seem to put out an unchanged side and often the changes are wholesale.

We need more reliable and robust players - we need to sort out the issues we have with injuries - it is killing us.

• Upvote 2

22 hours ago, Manny said:

https://x.com/nocontextfm1/status/1783440109737574731

Dunno if anyone has come across this but John Terry giving a superb bit of insight into his own colossal bellendary in a show of non-self-awareness that only a massive fucking cunt like himself could.

No wonder managers came and went at Chelsea. Basket case.

The stuff about the flight is absolute hilarious, what a cunt.