You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

4 minutes ago, Rushies tash said:

Robbo fucking won't. He needs launching off the Pier Head for playing tonight the fucking idiot.

Same logic not apply to VVD playing full game tonight again after full game a few days ago in meaningless matches 

At the very least the int'l managers/associations should show some consideration for their own players.

I know they've got a helluva a lot of free meals (for themselves) to pay for, but they should still realize that playing your best players every minute of every pointless friendly is not in the best interests of anyone, themselves included.

Kudos to Egypt, whatever their previous attitudes, for letting Mo have a couple of weeks off.

6 minutes ago, Rushies tash said:

Robbo fucking won't. He needs launching off the Pier Head for playing tonight the fucking idiot.

Yeah it's not good. At least we have Tsmiskas and Gomez(fingers crossed) that can cone in. Think Robbo has been pretty poor since coming back personally anyway

3 minutes ago, Creator Supreme said:

They're wanking themselves silly over Mainoo, he's barely fucking played. Apart from a decent move in the lead up to the penalty I'm not sure what he did tonight.

They get very excited over any Manc don't they?

Same old with the media really, not to say the lad doesn't look like he may be the real deal in time but I'm still not sure what he's done to deserve a callup past being the latest United golden goose.

2 minutes ago, Mark M said:

Same logic not apply to VVD playing full game tonight again after full game a few days ago in meaningless matches 

Yep. But he didn't get injured. Maybe he should get pushed into the Alt. In his best trainees.

Just now, Tenfolder said:

Same old with the media really, not to say the lad doesn't look like he may be the real deal in time but I'm still not sure what he's done to deserve a callup past being the latest United golden goose.

I agree, he could turn out to be brilliant, but fuck me they get ahead of themselves.

Fucking Rob Green, cancel your summer holiday kid, you're on the plane. Kinnell.

6 minutes ago, Creator Supreme said:

They're wanking themselves silly over Mainoo, he's barely fucking played. Apart from a decent move in the lead up to the penalty I'm not sure what he did tonight.

You'd have thought that they would have learnt after the ridiculously over the top hyping of Januzaj, who turned out to be remarkably average. 

8 minutes ago, Creator Supreme said:

The highlights they showed at HT showed you everything. 3 highlights, he gives the ball away before winning it back in the first. Made a good turn because Tielemans is a lazy bastard a d switched off on tbe second and dribbled towards his own area before losing the ball and just getting a toe on it in tbe 3rd. And I think tbe lad looks a quality player 

46 minutes ago, niallers said:

Walker and stones injured for City, robbo for us. Can any cunt who plays for arsenal get even get fucking nosebleed please. Poxy cunts are getting away with murder this season.

I'd be stunned if the two abu dhabi players don't play on sunday