You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Man Utd (H) - Sun 5th Mar 2023 (4:30pm)

Trumo

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Anubis said:

I hope Ten Hag kicks some shit onto the players as well.

Ha, that's what stood out for me as well. I was picturing him just walking in to the dressing room with a bucket of pig shit and then punting lumps of it at his players.

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, Jairzinho said:

Ha, that's what stood out for me as well. I was picturing him just walking in to the dressing room with a bucket of pig shit and then punting lumps of it at his players.

They wouldn't mind given they are comprised of 99% pig shit.

1 hour ago, Jairzinho said:

I was imagining him doing a massive jobby onto the floor, taking 3 steps back, quick run up putting his laces through it and precisely hitting Fernandes on the side of his face.

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, Aventus said:

I was imagining him doing a massive jobby onto the floor, taking 3 steps back, quick run up putting his laces through it and precisely hitting Fernandes on the side of his face.

He truly would be Brown Jenkin then.

• Upvote 1

Just been having a quick look on Recafe for a laugh and one of their threads is ‘ is De Gea a bigger man Utd legend than Peter Schmeichel?’

What the fuck? I’m in Stitches reading some of these threads but some of them are actually putting a case forward for De Gea. 

• Haha 1

Just read this cracker about Gakpo… get ready to piss yourself!!!

I don't even remember him doing anything besides the two goals. Great run to get to the ball sure, but still looks like an inferior Antony without the ball progression.’

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, Fugitive said:

Just read this cracker about Gakpo… get ready to piss yourself!!!

I don't even remember him doing anything besides the two goals. Great run to get to the ball sure, but still looks like an inferior Antony without the ball progression.’

Yeah,how can I put this?. I wouldn’t swap him for Antony. I would choose not to.

• Upvote 1

38 minutes ago, an tha said:

Beautiful that and much much better but Tyler’s commentary wasn’t too bad over all for him, particularly on that goal. 
I saw some highlights of that Peter Drury version and his co commentator was one miserable fuck who gave us no credit. The Nunez goal off the back of his head was ‘a bit of luck’ rather than a really good flick. Elliot didn’t mean that perfect cross for Nunez’ other one apparently. Trent’s sliding tackle was a ‘nailed on pen’ if the offside wasn’t given and reflected his defensive weakness!
There were other comments. Not sure who the cunt was, maybe Clive Allen?

3 minutes ago, Reckoner said:

Beautiful that and much much better but Tyler’s commentary wasn’t too bad over all for him, particularly on that goal. 
I saw some highlights of that Peter Drury version and his co commentator was one miserable fuck who gave us no credit. The Nunez goal off the back of his head was ‘a bit of luck’ rather than a really good flick. Elliot didn’t mean that perfect cross for Nunez’ other one apparently. Trent’s sliding tackle was a ‘nailed on pen’ if the offside wasn’t given and reflected his defensive weakness!

Was it Beglin?

They had one of the MOTD commentators on LFCTV recently, again going on about the 'good fortune' in a couple of the goals. Madrid benefitted from pretty wild good fortune with a couple of their goals, but I don't recall pundits stressing the point afterwards. Very revealing themes coming from all of this.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Reckoner said:

Le Saux. He can’t stand us, I reckon stems from the fowler thing back in the day. I watched a stream with them on and while all you say is true, even he complimented us overall.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, gkmacca said:

They had one of the MOTD commentators on LFCTV recently, again going on about the 'good fortune' in a couple of the goals. Madrid benefitted from pretty wild good fortune with a couple of their goals, but I don't recall pundits stressing the point afterwards. Very revealing themes coming from all of this.

Pundits are biased, clueless cunts? 

31 minutes ago, gkmacca said:

Call_It_A_Draw_Template_3.png

• Haha 1

25 minutes ago, Bob Spunkmouse said:

Le Saux. He can’t stand us, I reckon stems from the fowler thing back in the day. I watched a stream with them on and while all you say is true, even he complimented us overall.

Thanks, he’s already on my list but good to know.

1 hour ago, gkmacca said:

Not too many of them seem mention that the referee was giving the mancs pretty much every decision from the get go either.