You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Summer 2023 Transfer Thread

an tha

21 minutes ago, Scott_M said:

When I’ve seen him for Italy, I do like Chiesa. Not sure how he’s come back from his injury. 

However, my stance on Italian players remains! I’d be happy with Chiesa and Barella. 

To be fair mate we are lacking a few crocks sine Shita and Crox are going.

1 hour ago, TD_LFC said:

There's enough London based teams that we can just play them in away games.

Funny. 8 London based away games next season - I’ve included Luton but not Brighton and Bournemouth. 

We’d win all of those 8 at least 6-0. 

12 minutes ago, Scott_M said:

Seeing c.€55m / c.£47m being rumoured for Thuram. 

More than I expected. 

The twitter itks are saying fee agreed aren’t they. If true that’s quite a bit more than I thought we’d want to pay, pinch of salt and all that.

4 minutes ago, Freddo said:

The twitter itks are saying fee agreed aren’t they. If true that’s quite a bit more than I thought we’d want to pay, pinch of salt and all that.

I don’t follow the to usual Twitter hacks, but yes, they all seem to be parroting similar stuff. 

If true, £47m is at least £5m - £10m more than I anticipated. 

10 minutes ago, chrisbonnie said:

If that's true, they're literally doing it, so arsenal can't have him. 

The ultimate flex of financial might you'd ever see. 

Agree with this. 
How to give yourself the best chance of stopping your nearest rivals, especially if you have unlimited money to do it.