You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Winter of discontent

littletedwest

I remember in the midst of the pandemic when nearly 2000 people were dying a day,when asked if it would be wise to maybe put Brexit on the backburner until passed,there were strenuous refusals.

If they would have done that, none if this would be happening.

I'd say what these gang.of cunts have done over the last 18 months is borderline criminal. 

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, YorkshireRed said:

This guy is essentially the wife, although she usually does it whilst peeking from behind the curtains. 

Her real skill is inventing a whole back story to what she’s seen, which in her head is the gospel truth. It goes something like this…

I’ve just seen him at No.35 going out in his car. I reckon he’s had an argument with his wife about going out for fuel. It’s gone too far and he’s murdered her with a pick axe. Now I think about it, I definitely heard a scream. I think you should go round and investigate. 

Ha ha , I skit the wife for this.

An old bloke on a stick will cross at a zebra crossing and wave at her in acknowledgement , and she will be able to weave his life story into a novel.

• Upvote 3

Just now, Anubis said:

Passed the Shell garage in Leigh on my way back from Wigan. Well done to the employee on the forecourt in her hi-vis vest who appeared to be marshalling cars and not taking any shit.

Can just imagine her "Go over 30 quid an I'll fuckin' flatten ye yer bastard" 

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, YorkshireRed said:

Well the wife is a curtain twitcher. She’s probably a lesbian as well. After 20 years together, it’s suddenly all falling into place.

I’ve got a controversial theory that lesbians should not be allowed to buy dick shaped dildos. If you turn away from men, you have to give it all up, it’s an all inclusive not a buffet. Mrs Willard hates it when I say this at dinner parties. 

• Downvote 1