You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

More “poor me” from Schofield.

What a repugnant individual, trying to garner sympathy because he’s getting abuse for his, at best, abuse of power.

Basically emotionally blackmailing the media to leave him alone. 

Like it or not Phillip, you are a high-ish profile celebrity. While not on the scale of somebody like Harvey Weinstein, it’s the same ball park. You deserve the majority of abuse your behaviour has generated.

7 minutes ago, Scott_M said:

More “poor me” from Schofield.

What a repugnant individual, trying to garner sympathy because he’s getting abuse for his, at best, abuse of power.

Basically emotionally blackmailing the media to leave him alone. 

Like it or not Phillip, you are a high-ish profile celebrity. While not on the scale of somebody like Harvey Weinstein, it’s the same ball park. You deserve the majority of abuse your behaviour has generated.

"Do you want me to die?"

Not really arsed either way, mate.

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, Elite said:

"Do you want me to die?"

Not really arsed either way, mate.

Quite. Complete and utter emotional blackmail to take the heat off himself. 

What about how his wife feels? Or his kids? Or the lad he’s groomed? Or all his colleagues he’s lied to over the years who likely now fear for their jobs? They all won’t be multi-millionaires who don’t need to work again. 

• Upvote 1

54 minutes ago, Scott_M said:

Quite. Complete and utter emotional blackmail to take the heat off himself. 

What about how his wife feels? Or his kids? Or the lad he’s groomed? Or all his colleagues he’s lied to over the years who likely now fear for their jobs? They all won’t be multi-millionaires who don’t need to work again. 

Don't forget how Gordon feels.

37 minutes ago, Megadrive Man said:

He's got some fucking nerve comparing himself with Caroline Flack, too. There's absolutely no similarity between their situations!

He's a scumbag and using her death as a defence is horrible. That said, Dan Wootton was the cunt who said he'd expose Schofield as gay unless he gave the s*n an exclusive interview which is why he did so it came out on his terms. Wootton has been in a frenzy about Schofield for weeks, having people on his cunt show on gb news to twist the knife deeper. He does the same to Meghan Markle and he did the same to Flack (look how that ended). So in that respect what the likes of Wootton are doing as abhorrent and similar to what Flack went through. 

Schofields still a slimeball. 

• Upvote 2

Schofield saying he's puzzled why his private life is splashed on the front pages and why people want to talk about it on TV.  

On the back of a career where almost daily he talked about peoples private lives that had been splashed on front pages 

• Upvote 2

Alright Phil, it’s all everybody else’s fault. 

IMG_9223.png

I literally have had no view on Schofield for years. I tried to call Going Live! once to take part in the computer game thing they had on each week and got a bollocking for the next phone bill. 

Anyway, I digress, these two episodes over the last two years show what a snivelling little scum bag Schofield is.