You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Fixtures, Draws & Results.

Bruce Spanner

3 minutes ago, Lee909 said:

So with Rainbow aces and Mr and Mrs trouble winning the European tournaments and not getting Champions League football via the league does the 4th place finish now drop to the Europa or will some shadow team stuff save Bruce's bacon. 

There’s a surprise for a few people around 9pm which will clarify this...

• Like 1

Here we go, the random league wins, time to bask in the glory of being a REAL winner!

@The Golden Eel a double!

Screenshot 2021-04-04 at 19.07.39.png

@rb14 League and Europe double!

Screenshot 2021-04-04 at 19.07.44.png

@Street Preacher

Screenshot 2021-04-04 at 19.07.51.png

Fuck, Yeah, for Bruce, Yeah!

Screenshot 2021-04-04 at 19.07.57.png

Tebrikler @Bjornebye

Screenshot 2021-04-04 at 19.08.04.png

@Karl_b A Fine achievement!

Screenshot 2021-04-04 at 19.08.09.png

Chapeau @Lee909

Screenshot 2021-04-04 at 19.08.15.png

Вітаю, commrade @Mr Holliday

Screenshot 2021-04-04 at 19.08.42.png

Поздравления @Alex_K

Screenshot 2021-04-04 at 19.08.54.png

Well, who's the suave, espresso drinking bellend who just won Seria A, well, it's @John102

Screenshot 2021-04-04 at 19.11.30.png

These are all of the leagues that your ghost teams have won.

I have to do this to make sure we all quailfy for Europe.

Moztel Tov!

Tonight we all dance...

I'll post all the stats and awards tomorrow.

• Upvote 5

2 minutes ago, Skidfingers McGonical said:

Horncastle? Get the fuck out of here.

The true master is James “AC Jimbo” Richardson. Nobody gets close. Nobody.

I listen to 'Totally' now when I'm out of stuff to listen to, it's just a little too po-faced.

My sister in law has worked with Jimbo, on the movie stuff he does, and she says he amazing, I was insanlely jealous.

You can only imagine what's going through Jimbos head. 

"I used to do this in fucking Bologna, Florence and Milan, surrounded by Italian waitresses, know I'm on a canal in England with Martin Keown. And not even a fucking pastry in sight" 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

37 minutes ago, Bruce Spanner said:

I listen to 'Totally' now when I'm out of stuff to listen to, it's just a little too po-faced.

My sister in law has worked with Jimbo, on the movie stuff he does, and she says he amazing, I was insanlely jealous.

I love the format and how it doesn’t take itself serious. The female journo’s they give exposure compliment it excellently. 

Jimbo is a God amongst men, an absolute master at his craft. Very old school vibe with a the coolness to be modern.

Guest Alex_K
7 minutes ago, Skidfingers McGonical said:

I love the format and how it doesn’t take itself serious. The female journo’s they give exposure compliment it excellently. 

Jimbo is a God amongst men, an absolute master at his craft. Very old school vibe with a the coolness to be modern.

Yeah, he's very good. It is cliche to say, but the 90s Football Italia work really was a masterpiece of its format. Quite a lot of old recordings/episodes have found their way onto Youtube through lockdown .. often make for some nice work background-listening. 'Totally' isn't of the same calibre - but then Football Italia also had Kenneth Wolstenholme & Peter Brackley who were also incredible craftsmen in their own right. Shame both are no longer with us.