You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Joe Biden

Dougie Do'ins

19 minutes ago, Gnasher said:

Its interesting watching those who refused to believe their was a problem being forced to accept reality. It'll only stand out worse in the heat of the campaign. 

Both nominees are in cognitive decline - as was Reagan and Bush Sr if we want to get into that.

The difference now is that all media outlets will actively report on this constantly unlike Trump/Reagan/Bush.

All media outlets.

It's for that reason I say he is toast. It's never happened before.

The reality folks will be forced to face (especially in other countries) may end up being vastly different under Trump.

That's just a guess.

• Upvote 1

Don't quite understand this, can they not ask him to do a thorough medical check-up and decide if he is an old man who has difficulty remembering names or is he suffering from early dementia, with a progression prognosis for the next five years? Surely there are people sufficiently qualified for such an assessment.

Why?

Who would care what those results would say in todays political climate?

The fact he would have to take one at all would be enough - half the country does not need an excuse, much less medical documentation to believe it anyway.

Three of the last four Republican Presidents have undoubtedly been suffering similar while in office. It was never an issue.

Ironically the other's (Bush JR) stupidity was vastly "misunderestimated." That and his VP couldn't spell potato.

Again, this was not a funny meme - he actually misspelled potato in a classroom of grade school kids. 

Mitch McConnell has a petit mal, live, on TV - not a funny meme about it, but an actual petit mal - and it is not an issue. The GOP is full of old bastards but age has really only come to the forefront of discussion in the last 5-10 years twice.

Ruth Bader Ginsburg and now Biden.

I reckon both should do a TV debate, and after they've both made clear and obvious errors, Howie should stroll on and say to the audience "do you really want either of these senile old buggers in charge, or do you want me?"

At which point the studio and national audience will chant in unison "Howie! Howie! Howie!"

Howie will then be installed as President and give us all cushy  highly paid jobs in the White House (special advisers or something) with no actual work.

33 minutes ago, TheHowieLama said:

Why?

Who would care what those results would say in todays political climate?

The fact he would have to take one at all would be enough - half the country does not need an excuse, much less medical documentation to believe it anyway.

Three of the last four Republican Presidents have undoubtedly been suffering similar while in office. It was never an issue.

Ironically the other's (Bush JR) stupidity was vastly "misunderestimated." That and his VP couldn't spell potato.

Again, this was not a funny meme - he actually misspelled potato in a classroom of grade school kids. 

Mitch McConnell has a petit mal, live, on TV - not a funny meme about it, but an actual petit mal - and it is not an issue. The GOP is full of old bastards but age has really only come to the forefront of discussion in the last 5-10 years twice.

Ruth Bader Ginsburg and now Biden.

Well, I would care and probably his voters and the party. Shouldn't the candidate have a reasonably clean bill of health anyway?

Trump is definitely a cult leader its fucking the dumbest shit in human history. I've said it a million  times everytime I hear him speak it blows my mind how even one person could think he's a decent person with more than half a brain cell. He's a fucking imbecile, a conman and the most narcissistic human being in modern history. The world is fucking insane.

Biden should not be running and a party who thinks it's acceptable that he does should not be getting power anyway.

16 minutes ago, Bobby Hundreds said:

Trump is definitely a cult leader its fucking the dumbest shit in human history. I've said it a million  times everytime I hear him speak it blows my mind how even one person could think he's a decent person with more than half a brain cell. He's a fucking imbecile, a conman and the most narcissistic human being in modern history.

Great, isn’t it? He’s the hero America needs right now. 

• Haha 1

The Feds oversee that to their employees of course. 

The long of it - blah blah, two parties, blah, nominees wouldn't necessarily be employees blah muh rights blah precedent blah blah.

Short to your OP - no there is not.

All senior federal elected officials should certainly have one. As well as age limits. And term limits. And a freeze on personally trading stock while in office. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Captain Turdseye said:

I seem to remember President Trump having to have some kind of medical. Didn’t the doctor say he was in peak physical condition? Maybe the healthiest person he’d ever examined. 

I fucking loved that. " this overweight 75 year old man is quite possibly the healthiest man ever"

Are the Democrats not arsed about winning the next election or something? I'm not quite getting why they don't bin Biden off when it's clear he's a vegetable. Someone even half competent would surely slaughter the orange cunt. 

57 minutes ago, Jairzinho said:

Are the Democrats not arsed about winning the next election or something? I'm not quite getting why they don't bin Biden off when it's clear he's a vegetable. Someone even half competent would surely slaughter the orange cunt. 

Yep. It's your last sentence which may prove a bit problematic.

20240209_202624.jpg