You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Fulham (A) - Premier League - 13/12/20 - 16:30

Bjornebye

2 hours ago, joe_fishfish said:

Not expecting to see much of Thiago this season really, even when he hasn't been assaulted by a cunt Everton player he's not exactly durable. He'll be miles off match fitness by the time whatever the current problem is gets sorted and it'll take a while to build it back up, during which time he's going to be really injury prone.

A nice half against Chelsea.

2 hours ago, joe_fishfish said:

Not expecting to see much of Thiago this season really, even when he hasn't been assaulted by a cunt Everton player he's not exactly durable. He'll be miles off match fitness by the time whatever the current problem is gets sorted and it'll take a while to build it back up, during which time he's going to be really injury prone.

The man screams sicknote, I can smell it a fucking mile off.

• Downvote 2

Running on empty is the phrase that struck me watching us yesterday. And while we have a massive injury list some of the regulars,like Mane,look like they are playing through injuries or after effects of injury or illness. Jurgen Klopp is a fast learner and after his initial season where the Christmas schedule ruined any chance of a tilt at first or second he adapted our playing style and the rest is history. It seems that under this season's circumstances that both playing style and coaching methods will have to be adapted to cope with the rigours of our fixture schedule. We obviously need signings but I am not that confident we will make any. I hope I am wrong though.

1 hour ago, TheHowieLama said:

No idea but TAA was shite yesterday. Aimless crosses to no one or straight into the defender.

He put in 2 great balls on the ground first half, that should have led to at least one goal.

We then had Neco hitting the ball right at their fullback for 20 minutes.

3 minutes ago, m0e said:

He put in 2 great balls on the ground first half, that should have led to at least one goal.

We then had Neco hitting the ball right at their fullback for 20 minutes.

If he hit two good ones then he had to hit another ten shit ones.

Neco and Henderson both kept trying the high ball to the back post - Mane is not going to outjump those fellas - the only one that caused them any trouble was Neco when the keeper came out to make a difficult grab.

TBH Robbo was shit on them as well. 

13 crosses only three decent balls.