You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Tory Cabinet Thread

Bjornebye

another defection

There were genuine looks of bafflement on the Conservative benches when Sir Keir Starmer heralded Natalie Elphicke’s defection.

Most of them seemed not to have noticed that she had crossed the floor and was sitting directly behind the Labour shadow cabinet.

7 minutes ago, Arniepie said:

another defection

There were genuine looks of bafflement on the Conservative benches when Sir Keir Starmer heralded Natalie Elphicke’s defection.

Most of them seemed not to have noticed that she had crossed the floor and was sitting directly behind the Labour shadow cabinet.

Is this real???? She’s fucking horrible so is her husband. She can fuck right back over the other side the rancid Tory cunt 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Bjornebye said:

Is this real???? She’s fucking horrible so is her husband. She can fuck right back over the other side the rancid Tory cunt 

I dont like it but it damages them more 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Yeah , I'm with you she's fucking vile the only good bit is it's another embarrassment for Sunak and his band of losers 

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Tj hooker said:

Yeah , I'm with you she's fucking vile the only good bit is it's another embarrassment for Sunak and his band of losers 

Yep. Starmer should have used it has a dog at Sunak then turned around and said “thanks but no thanks” 

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Arniepie said:

why do it then?

It's point scoring embarrassing the Tories especially just before PMQs , to be honest anything that gets these bastards out of office is fine by me .

I can hold my nose for a few months if it persuades a few more people to vote Labour 

• Upvote 2

7 hours ago, Arniepie said:

why do it then?

They want Sunak out but don't want to seem to seek a coup or another leadership contest?

In any case it appears as none of these will be here following the next election.

• Like 1

On 07/05/2024 at 08:47, Anubis said:

Stig’s forces pension is getting spent on Amazon as I write. A selection of replies. One gammon is cooked.

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

It seems a union flag or george cross on a twitter handle is the official seal of stupidity.

1 hour ago, an tha said:

It seems a union flag or george cross on a twitter handle is the official seal of stupidity.

It's always a dead give

That an anti woke,brexit,proud Englishnan and something about pronous and its gammon full house.

44 minutes ago, Section_31 said:

We've been taken over by the Vindaloovian Empire, and we never stood a chance.

The Phaal Front, supported by the Carlsberg League and the Full English brigade are our only hope.

22 minutes ago, Megadrive Man said:

Nadhim Zahawi has announced that he will stand down as a Conservative MP at the next election.

Sixty four have now decided that they won't seek to be elected again. 

A Fella who swerved millions in tax, threatened the press with reporting on it and still had to "step down" as opposed to being turfed out

still, im sure hodges did hour by hour updates on the story.

• Upvote 2