You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Tory Cabinet Thread

Bjornebye

Just now, Tj hooker said:

A pound to a pinch of shit that Johnson has rattled or tried to rattle that Tory bitch 

Michelle Mone? For once you could hardly blame him even though she’s a horrible cow. But yeah he absolutely will have been sniffing round that like a fly round a dead body. 

24 minutes ago, Skidfingers McGonical said:

Would that be the £10 - £12bn in fraud Sunak wrote off as chancellor, saying it was pointless trying to chase it?

Wasn’t that more like 4.5 billion furlough money he misplaced? Absolute disgrace. 

The test and trace billions is the real scandal for me. An app that didn’t even work property, 37 billion?! 

I said from the start that before they worried about saving lives the first thing these Tories did was saw an opportunity to make serious money. 

2 hours ago, Bjornebye said:

Wasn’t that more like 4.5 billion furlough money he misplaced? Absolute disgrace. 

The test and trace billions is the real scandal for me. An app that didn’t even work property, 37 billion?! 

I said from the start that before they worried about saving lives the first thing these Tories did was saw an opportunity to make serious money. 

Nope it wasn't even that..she was saying £10b was spent on faulty or missing ppe and they are still stalling on releasing the details

The worst thing about the PPE grift was it reveals - in broad stinking daylight - just how this government and those it most acts for thinks. There's a once in a generation global crisis, and their first - and indeed only - thought is how much of an opportunity it is to get paid. No thought about it being a near-existential crisis for everyone, or even that it's an opportunity to make a bit of cash after you've helped people.

Nope. Just a cash register left open while the shop is in chaos, and you just merrily help yourself. It's theft, and the fucking bitch should be in a dark jail somewhere, not on a fucking money laundered yacht.

Get these cunts fucking flushed.

• Upvote 9

21 hours ago, Leyton388 said:

Thats my point. If we can use hotels to home migrants legal or illegal we should be also using these hotel rooms to help the homeless. With homeless veterans being at the front of any line for rooms. 

It was on GB news and didn't realise it was from that shit show when i saw it.  

Why, are ex forces homeless people better than those who weren't in the forces?

1 hour ago, Stouffer said:

Why, are ex forces homeless people better than those who weren't in the forces?

I didn't say that but this country owes a debt of gratitude to these people and they shouldn't be homeless. The government along with the armed forces could easily have a program setup for them but they choose not to. 

No one should be homeless but if you have put your life on the line for this country then there should be help for you if you need it. 

1 hour ago, Leyton388 said:

I didn't say that but this country owes a debt of gratitude to these people and they shouldn't be homeless. The government along with the armed forces could easily have a program setup for them but they choose not to. 

No one should be homeless but if you have put your life on the line for this country then there should be help for you if you need it. 

I disagree, and I certainly don't owe a debt of gratitude. People that have chosen to join the armed forces should not be given preferential treatment to those that haven't, it's bollocks.

They haven't put their life on the line to sevre this country, they made a choice and should be treated exactly the same as anyone else.

• Upvote 2

I would just like a Tory voter, any Tory voter, to tell me that the last 12 years has been an honest attempt to make things right for the whole country and not just the Tories in the early stages of the 12 years to follow an ideological stance that austerity was absolutely required, but in the latter part of the 12 years that they were superceded by a licence to steal. I would like a Tory voter or canvasser to stand there with a straight face and tell me that isn't how it is. Or to tell me that they are OK with it.

• Upvote 1