You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Boxing 2020

Captain Turdseye

20 hours ago, sir roger said:

Not seen the fight so can't comment on the decision but Davies seems to have re-grouped a bit after the Taylor and Catterall fights.

He's domestic level at best for me. He's been lucky with one or two decisions of late as well.

22 minutes ago, John102 said:

Anyone watching. Didn't realise Vuatso was on so early. Missed first 2 rounds. 

I may have missed something but are there people there? Seem to be a fair few people milling about

Hahaha I was watching a rerun thinking it was live. Fucking hell

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, John102 said:

Its mad how such a little thing had me bolting across the living room when i realised, in the hope i could still edit the post, then feeling crushed when it was too late.

What times the Benn / Eubank ring walk? 

• Upvote 1

The post fight literally had Eddie Hearn with his arms round Buatsi. I was sitting there thinking 'im sure Hearn tested positive for covid a couple of days ago'. I then assumed it must have been his dad. Didnt cotton on until they started talking about Haye Bellew. Otherwise id still be in here providing updates to the casuals

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Elite said:

Yeah it's a cracker that. Joyce needs to win it if he has any hope of challenging for a world title given that's he's already in his mid-thirties. Dubois could come again but it was detail his hype significantly. Dubois stoppage for me.

Thought Joyce was robbed in the Olympic final by that French lad, but fancy Dubois in this one.