You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Other Football - 2019/20

1 minute ago, Pistonbroke said:

Didn't even touch Fernandes who is always looking to gain contact by diving into it, the cunt. 

His 'in pain' face is one of the more annoying things in the game today! Very punchable, even more when you consider the amount of 'contact' there is most of the time. 

Guest Pistonbroke
Just now, A_S said:

His 'in pain' face is one of the more annoying things in the game today! Very punchable, even more when you consider the amount of 'contact' there is most of the time. 

Indeed. Notice how the media don't bring out their cheating comments but say he's a clever player. 

14 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

I just don't get the Giroud thing. He looks like the easiest player to defend against on the planet. 

You sure as fuck shouldn't have to worry about his pace.   I'm faster than him and I'm quick becoming a bit of a fat cunt. 

Guest Pistonbroke

Reckon it is a delayed concussion from that first incident and the one with slab head just added to it (as he looked OK after the clash with slab head then went all funny). Not like these commentators are paid a fortune to give their punditry and not mention the obvious, the cretins. 

Guest Pistonbroke
1 minute ago, magicrat said:

Get in . 

A delayed get in...(I'm on a Stream) DeGea hahaha, any other keeper gets slated. 

Guest Pistonbroke

Well that was cack apart from the goal and head conkers between the Mancs. This pair of jokers commentating are absolute shite. 

Guest Pistonbroke
1 minute ago, Grinch said:

Dreadful Defending and keeping again.   They're going absolutely nowhere until they replace that back five and manager.   Might get away with the left back but the rest are crystal Palace level. 

That Wan Bisaka is utter drivel, I remember getting stick for saying so when the Mancs paid a fortune for him. 

Guest Pistonbroke
2 minutes ago, Mark M said:

The love in for Bruno not just by the BBC but also sky and bt is unreal. 
You’d swear it was messi you were watching with the hype 

You wait until next season, the fuckers will ramp it up further. He's a decent player mind, but only shines against shit in a weak manc M/F void of skill. The game will pass him by against better teams and he'll get hit hard in the CL if he carries on diving. The Mancs have so many problems but everyone wanks over them/gets worried about them purely based on them beating a few gunk teams in a poor league apart from about 4 teams.