You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

American Politics

Boss

7 hours ago, Gnasher said:

Is that true about her not being able to run? Probably just internet rubbish.

Should you not perhaps check whether something is internet rubbish before posting it?

Appreciate that would reduce your output by about 90%.

44 minutes ago, Strontium said:

Should you not perhaps check whether something is internet rubbish before posting it?

Nah you're OK but thanks for taking the time to offer advice.

However me being the reminiscent sort. Ring any bells?

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2019/nov/16/lib-dems-criticised-for-selective-use-of-polling-data-on-leaflets

1 hour ago, Strontium said:

Anyway as you're so brave to bring up the subject what percentage of my "internet" posts below are false?

90% false?  I don't think so.

22 hours ago, Bruce Spanner said:

*SIGH*

OK, you've not read Ballard, it's easy enough to admit.

There's shame there for sure in ripping off and plagerising, but it's not the end of the wolrd, you got found out, again.

I wasn't going to answer this load of self indulgent tripe, but as you posted infantile digs I thought why not. Have another clue 'Bentley boy' 

You really are full of twaddle and in the words of someone you remind me of (Hughie Green) I mean that most sincerely. 

I found out today that a friend of mine, and his four kids, are unaccounted for and assumed dead and no one can make contact with them and the militia are attacking his 'people'. I/we have been working for months on how we can get them to safety, this is one of many, one of which I actually hugged today for the first time in months as she escaped and was able to get to the middle east after horrors you can't imagine.

So you've gone from talking absolute rubbish, with fella you've never met on the Internet (a fella you called a nomark in the same post) to posting about so called mates who've just escaped death in Africa.

How odd. Don't you think that a little strange kiddo? Bit of a lovers leap that one. It's just another play for attention. I'm not denying you don't know people in Sudan  I'm just certain you couldn't really give a fuck either way about them. Well certainly not enough to detract you trying to score a few points on a football message board. 

You're about as sincere as David Brent talking about Lenny Henry. A first class fucking clown. A Bentley driving two bob twat. 

Gnipper, fuck you, you pathetic nomark.

PS. You don't know who Ballard is or what he represents, do you?

Don't do books in S.Wales. Don't know authors in S.Wales. Don't know what that song 'Libraries gave us power' was about, Dylan Thomas? Don't do culture. We just want to get drunk. 

26 minutes ago, Strontium said:

For anyone who ever doubted that the politics of envy was a thing, Gnasher has mentioned Bentleys 25 times on the forum, 23 of them in relation to Bruce Spanner.

Well the cunt does drive a Bentley. He inadvertently showed us his keys. It's 100% true, when he's not saving Africans like Lenny Henry of course. 

I can assure you I've nothing to envy there.

The below meanwhile was 100% not true. You were the person who brought up truth on the internet. Yet You pushed this. How hypocritical of you.

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2019/nov/16/lib-dems-criticised-for-selective-use-of-polling-data-on-leaflets

Just now, Gnasher said:

Well the cunt does drive a Bentley. He inadvertently showed us his keys. It's 100% true. The below meanwhile was 100% not true. You were the person who brought up truth on the internet. You pushed this. How hypocritical of you.

Big fucking deal, who cares what car he drives. Banging on about it all the time just makes you look like an obsessed bellend.

How is that hypocritical of me? What do I have to do with it? And more importantly, what does it have to do with American Politics, which is the topic of this thread.

17 minutes ago, Strontium said:

Big fucking deal, who cares what car he drives. Banging on about it all the time just makes you look like an obsessed bellend.

I think you've clasped the wrong straw. Unless it's you who's a tad obsessed.

17 minutes ago, Strontium said:

How is that hypocritical of me? What do I have to do with it? And more importantly, what does it have to do with American Politics, which is the topic of this thread.

You accused me of posting untruths on tintenet (which what I posted wasn't untrue and was about American politics) yet your mob are at it all the time, which makes you a tad hypocritical 

As for what it's got to do with you, I don't know, you chose to butt in. I didn't press the keys for you.  Nevermind. 

1 hour ago, Ne Moe Imya said:

The second line here is underrated IMO.

Another blerr all over the Russian thread but with fuck all to say when it comes to Gaza. Wonder why? Go on then, point out the untrue link. 

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-67942038

But on a hot mic moments before he announced he was dropping out, Mr Christie predicted that Ms Haley was "going to get smoked, and you and I both know it".

"She's not up to this," he added.

A day earlier, he had expressed doubts that Ms Haley could stand up to Mr Trump.

Matthew Bartlett, a Republican strategist based in New Hampshire, said Mr Christie eventually realised he could not win and wanted to "ensure that he is not playing the role of a spoiler".

The slogan of Mr Christie's campaign was "because the truth matters".

But opinion poll after poll showed Republican primary voters did not want to hear Mr Christie's particular truth.

"Republican voters do not want to hear the same attacks that they've heard from Democrats or even the media for the better part of eight years," Mr Bartlett said. "They just don't want to hear it. There's nothing you can tell a Republican voter about Donald Trump that they have not yet heard over the past decade."