Quantcast
Van drives into crowds in Barcelona - Page 2 - GF - General Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Trumo

Van drives into crowds in Barcelona

No need to go to such extremes, you only need to wipe religion out. Then turn Mecca into something useful, like a bingo hall.

Don't you pipe up because the minute someone says boo to you you go off crying you tit.

• Upvote 1

Change your mind if it was Church st?

I'd like to think I wouldn't change my mind if it was my immediate family.  But I don't know until put in that position. 

Speaking as a terrorist this would be a success but only in terms of our media coverage and the 'terror it causes' 

In terms of military significance this is a shit strategy and must indicate that these cunts are on their last legs.

If they had the ability to detonate bombs here they would before the now obvious increase in security will happen.

These are probably just nutters who have read a pamphlet or two.

Are we going to see a proper ISIS attack.

Is that Live leak. I've just seen one and it looks like loads of kids and youngsters. Horrible.

Yes it was mate, a facebook contact just linked it and I cant describe what I just saw in detail. I bottled out of posting it here at first but your latest post hit it. Two empty prams, mangled legs and motionless bodies. 

Now saying 50 injured :(

Speaking as a terrorist this would be a success but only in terms of our media coverage and the 'terror it causes' 

In terms of military significance this is a shit strategy and must indicate that these cunts are on their last legs.

If they had the ability to detonate bombs here they would before the now obvious increase in security will happen.

These are probably just nutters who have read a pamphlet or two.

Are we going to see a proper ISIS attack.

If I understood this post, I'd probably neg it

Drink less and think more before writing

I wouldn't be surprised if it ends up quite a high death/injury figure.

Initial reports suggest the van drove a good 500m down the central pedestrianised bit of Las Ramblas. There's loads of fruit/food/open air pet stalls on that bit. And loads of people. It's quite fortunate that the majority of outside tables and chairs for bars/cafes etc are located down the bottom end of Las Ramblas or it could've been even worse than it already looks.

The video I seen last about 18 seconds, is that the same one?

It's horrible just seeing motionless bodies spread out on the floor. Why feel the need to film it though? At least comfort some of the victims instead of pulling out your phone.

It's horrible just seeing motionless bodies spread out on the floor. Why feel the need to film it though? At least comfort some of the victims instead of pulling out your phone.

Exactly. If I saw someone filming at a time like that i'd grab their phone and launch the thing. 

It's a proper shitty trick. If I was in that situation, I wouldn't feel knowledgeable to help with first aid etc. And, even if you don't comfort people either, at least respect their fucking dignity.

I could see the point in taking a video of action live as it happens and sending it to the authorities, as it might offer some clues, but sharing videos of fucking bodies for likes when people are fucking dying is disgusting

It's a proper shitty trick. If I was in that situation, I wouldn't feel knowledgeable to help with first aid etc. And, even if you don't comfort people either, at least respect their fucking dignity.

I wouldn't want to touch the injured because I haven't a clue about trying to help a severely injured person and would be petrified of making it worse but there looked to be children in that video, go over by them and stay with them incase they come around to see their mum or dad folded up on the floor next to them, it's not a situation I've ever envisioned myself to be in but I'd like to think I'd be some use in a situation like that not pull out my phone to record it for the world to see via Facebook Live. It's shows the kind of world we live in now.

Exactly. If I saw someone filming at a time like that i'd grab their phone and launch the thing.

I'm surprised no one did, I'd be livid if that was one of my family members on the floor and I found out about it by some prick filming it and putting it on the internet.

Is it usual for foreigners to carry their passports to move around Spain?

If you're buying anything with a credit or debit card (eg hiring a van to mow down loads of people), then yes.