You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Should Corbyn remain as Labour leader?

Sugar Ape

Should Corbyn remain as Labour leader?  

218 members have voted

1. 1. Should Corbyn remain as Labour leader?

Okay then, remember when Corbyn was photographed sitting on the floor in an overcrowded train and you and rico posted loads of stuff from the tabloids / Virgin about how he walked past a load of empty seats so he could use it as a publicity stunt? Remember when it was proven without doubt that the seats photographed were all reserved? You can apologise for that one for a start.

You are forgetting that the final verdict for whether something he has said is true or false lies with...yes...him.

You are playing an unwinnable game.

• Upvote 1

It certainly was not proven beyond a doubt, and everyone knows you can sit in reserved seats if the reservation hasn't been taken up.

The footage provided by Virgin, if examined closely, showed that there was someone sitting in every seat (except one: there was no evidence one way or another for that seat).

Also, of course, plenty of other passengers were sat on the floor of that train; not because they were making a political point, but because there were no available seats.

Proven beyond doubt that the train was "ram-packed" that day.

• Upvote 1

You can apologise for that one for a start.

You are dealing with people who despise Corbyn and his policies. When shown something isn't as they believe there will be no apology, they just move on to another point of attack. As Jairz says, you're playing an unwinnable game and why, for the most part, I've stopped bothering, or in SD's case, put him on ignore a long time ago.

• Upvote 1

Frank Field going to take a few days to canvass opinion in Birkenhead to see whether to trigger a by-election. Keep hearing how honourable he us so will be interesting to see what decision he comes to. Amazed that BBC showed more people being interviewed in Birkenhead basically saying good riddance while one says he is a good man.

Tracey Ann Oberman, Frances Barber, Tony Robinson, Eddie Marsan.....people in glass houses.....if you can’t take it......he who is without sin....etc.

None of these people are shy at coming forward with their agenda-driven bollocks on Twitter so they need to stop fucking crying abuse when they’re called out on it.

(That is not to say I condone threats of violence and harm in any form before anyone jumps on me)

Mmm, is this you on Twitter?

Must type more about Corbyn.

You and Marsan are great at playing the cry bullying game. Both use your platforms to abuse and bait people then play the victim when it's returned.

And I'm not condoning "actual" racism

Been in Labour for 58 years, 39 of them as an MP, but is being told he has no right to be in the Labour Party by a bunch of far left entryists who have been in the party for five minutes. Yep, sounds about right.

Can you please post the make up of Birkenhead Labour party including length of membership ?

If anything I've ever written is false, I'll recant it immediately. I won't apologise if my truths are inconvenient for you.

Seeing as you only deal in facts, you will obviously have the figures to back up your claim.

You are dealing with people who despise Corbyn and his policies. When shown something isn't as they believe there will be no apology, they just move on to another point of attack. As Jairz says, you're playing an unwinnable game and why, for the most part, I've stopped bothering, or in SD's case, put him on ignore a long time ago.

You're dealing with someone who believes in absolute truth. In the unlikely event I'm ever wrong about anything, I'll always retract it.

I won't apologise for not believing Tankie Milne's spin. As everyone knows the real issue with the East Coast franchise is one of trains running well under capacity, not overcrowding.

Mmm, is this you on Twitter?

You and Marsan are great at playing the cry bullying game. Both use your platforms to abuse and bait people then play the victim when it's returned.

And I'm not condoning "actual" racism

Nope sorry Rico, not me I’m afraid. I don’t get involved on twitter with stuff like that. Not actually wrong though whoever it is are they?

• Upvote 1

You are genuinely insane. I realise now.

I have seen enough bonkers nonsense posted by you to know which one of us is the sane one.

Regardless, if you could cut out the personal attacks and explain why you disagree with my idea that there is one truth and only one truth.

What does the makeup of Birkenhead Labour Party have to do with what I wrote?

Quote the full question, Mr fact man;

Can you please post the make up of Birkenhead Labour party including length of membership ?

Seeing as you stated they had only been in the party five minutes, you obviously know how long they have been members. 

Quote the full question, Mr fact man;

Seeing as you stated they had only been in the party five minutes, you obviously know how long they have been members.

I don't understand the question because I never mentioned the Birkenhead Labour Party.

So your "being told he has no right to be in the party" by people who "have been in the party for five minutes" has nothing to do whatsoever with the vote of no confidence in him ?

I was referring to the likes of Owen Jones, who weren't even born when Field was first elected.

I see that Louise Ellman has found her voice again and is getting lots of air time on the back of Frank Field's resignation.

She still hasn't clarified if she was at that event that she was allegedly "shocked" to hear about though...she's consistently silent on that matter.

Another Tory-Lite cunt! I used to work just down the corridor from her constituency office. If I'd known as much then as I know now I'd have posted turds through her letter box!