You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Other football 2016/17.

Trumo

A Watford team with fuck all to play for when we have a great opportunity to seize the initiative in the top 4 race should be the perfect game....we know we are better, and we have much, much more motivation for this - the only question is about our bollocks.

As you say if we can't deliver here then we don't deserve top 4...get out there tomorrow and show the desire needed to cash in on the boost todays results have handed us.

And this is exactly why we would lose.

Guest Pistonbroke

Nice beat PSG 3-1, that's PSG title hopes more or less fucked. PSG also had Motta and that smug cunt Di Maria sent off late on. 

Nice beat PSG 3-1, that's PSG title hopes more or less fucked. PSG also had Motta and that smug cunt Di Maria sent off late on. 

That's Emery done there for sure, then.

Will be very interesting to see who they go for in the summer.  That could be the start to the manager merry-go-round as a handful of top managers will surely move.  

As far as we are concerned the most important will be Pochettino.  If Simeone moves (perhaps to Arsenal?) then I really think Atletico will come in for him.  He will also have an offer from PSG, though that may be less likely.

Either way, if he goes I think that will be a huge blow to Spurs.  They won't collapse overnight but if the people who bought Sissoko are in charge and they don't have Pochettino to give them that extra 5-10 points from really good managerial decisions they will fade out of the top 4 over the course of a couple of seasons.  Really keeping my fingers crossed that he is one of the ones to move in the summer; otherwise I think Spurs with their young side (that is also good!) will be top 4 regulars for the next 5 years.

Guest Pistonbroke

That's Emery done there for sure, then.

Will be very interesting to see who they go for in the summer.  That could be the start to the manager merry-go-round as a handful of top managers will surely move.  

As far as we are concerned the most important will be Pochettino.  If Simeone moves (perhaps to Arsenal?) then I really think Atletico will come in for him.  He will also have an offer from PSG, though that may be less likely.

Either way, if he goes I think that will be a huge blow to Spurs.  They won't collapse overnight but if the people who bought Sissoko are in charge and they don't have Pochettino to give them that extra 5-10 points from really good managerial decisions they will fade out of the top 4 over the course of a couple of seasons.  Really keeping my fingers crossed that he is one of the ones to move in the summer; otherwise I think Spurs with their young side (that is also good!) will be top 4 regulars for the next 5 years.

Spurs will find it hard to keep onto him. Be better if he goes this summer to a PSG as I don't want the Mancs getting their mits on him when they finally work out Mourinho is a flogged horse full of shit. 

Spurs are a cracking side. I almost feel sorry for them that they won't win the title.

I'm lukewarm about english players normally but Kane and Ali are really outstanding players.

Yeah I would prefer Spurs to win the league but it ain't happening. Would be refreshing to see a team filled with English players and not spending stupid money win the title. 

My word. Just got back in and I'm catching up on today's action. I had resigned myself to falling to fifth but hoping other teams would drop points in tougher games. I absolutely was not expecting Man Utd to draw with Swansea, nor Man City to draw with Boro. We have a soft underbelly, but we're not the only ones. Spurs beating Arsenal wasn't really a surprise, and it keeps them in the title hunt.

All of a sudden, third might be possible again, and fourth is in our own hands. As ever, it boils down to whether or not we can take care of our own business. Three points tomorrow would be a nice way to round weekend.

Come on you red men!

• Upvote 1

My word. Just got back in and I'm catching up on today's action. I had resigned myself to falling to fifth but hoping other teams would drop points in tougher games. I absolutely was not expecting Man Utd to draw with Swansea, nor Man City to draw with Boro. We have a soft underbelly, but we're not the only ones. Spurs beating Arsenal wasn't really a surprise, and it keeps them in the title hunt.

All of a sudden, third might be possible again, and fourth is in our own hands. As ever, it boils down to whether or not we can take care of our own business. Three points tomorrow would be a nice way to round weekend.

Come on you red men!

Yeap could not agree more.