You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

West Ham FA Cup 30th Jan 17.30ko

Sugar Ape

I hope Klopp takes a look at that game and realises that some of these youngsters have more to offer than the so called seniors in certain areas of the park. 

The two games against Exeter showed what they had but it was against lower league opposition. 

West Ham played an experienced team and some of those youngsters still stepped up to the plate.

Smith. No brainer for me, he is way fucking better than that brain dead fuck Moreno, he can cross the ball better when in an advanced position and can defend better when called upon. 

Teixeira (sp) has showed enough over the three cup games to suggest he should be an automatic choice for the senior squad and to be given more game time in the league. 

Ojo.... Pretty miffed he didn't get more game time today, not like that useless cunt Benteke was putting any effort in. I'd love for Klopp to have the balls and say "Fuck you lamppost, today I'm giving someone who gives a fuck a chance." 

Flanagan and Smith should be #1 and #2 for the left back spot. Moreno should be booted into outer space.

• Upvote 2

It would make more sense as criticism if Allen had been in Rodgers first team.

It would also make more sense if the best football we played under Rodgers wasn't generally when using the diamond in midfield to win the ball and quickly counter attack via Suarez, Sturridge and to a lesser extent Sterling and Coutinho.

Guest Pistonbroke

Flanagan and Smith should be #1 and #2 for the left back spot. Moreno should be booted into outer space.

I reckon we could still get 10-15 million for Moreno if we sold him this summer or at least the 12 million we spunked on the useless cunt. It's really a no brainer. 

That's were Brendan went wrong - stopped believing in Joe - should be first name on the team sheet for how Jurgen wants to play...

I may be a "queer " for thinking this, but Liverpool should play pass and move and not "chase the  opposition down and have fuck all when we have possession" as per Stoke the other night. If Klopp wants us to play as incoherently and without control of the ball as the other night (the opposite of Van Gaal), then he's come to the wrong Club and should fuck off now.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I reckon we could still get 10-15 million for Moreno if we sold him this summer or at least the 12 million we spunked on the useless cunt. It's really a no brainer. 

One no-brainer for another. Really one of the most unintelligent players I've ever seen, and what really annoys me is that he never even looks upset after making some horrendous fuck up. He just goes off chuckling, heading towards the next disaster.

Guest Pistonbroke

One no-brainer for another. Really one of the most unintelligent players I've ever seen, and what really annoys me is that he never even looks upset after making some horrendous fuck up. He just goes off chuckling, heading towards the next disaster.

I know what you mean, he can't tackle either, just fouls his opponent every fucking time. 

I know what you mean, he can't tackle either, just fouls his opponent every fucking time. 

He can't tackle, but apart from one or two isolated incidents I'm not seeing any attacking quality either. His shots always end up in row Z and his crosses always hit the first man. I despair whenever I see him standing over a corner or free kick.

Guest Pistonbroke

He can't tackle, but apart from one or two isolated incidents I'm not seeing any attacking quality either. His shots always end up in row Z and his crosses always hit the first man. I despair whenever I see him standing over a corner or free kick.

Smith is an all round better player from what I have seen, he should be given the nod ahead of Moreno, however, I reckon Klopp might not rate Moreno and therefore is playing him to keep his market value up. 

That's were Brendan went wrong - stopped believing in Joe - should be first name on the team sheet for how Jurgen wants to play...

I may be a "queer " for thinking this, but Liverpool should play pass and move and not "chase the  opposition down and have fuck all when we have possession" as per Stoke the other night. If Klopp wants us to play as incoherently and without control of the ball as the other night (the opposite of Van Gaal), then he's come to the wrong Club and should fuck off now.

Happy days! JP has a playmate. Things are looking up.

• Upvote 1

Try take the positives. I thought they did okay and should have won. I was worried starting but in fairness the boys done good. Stewart looked neat and tidy. Could do well with better quality around him.

That's the thing. We should be playing the kids with the established first teamers. Granted theres precious few of them worth keeping either, but when you send out your fledglings with the special needs group it does nowt for confidence or development.

Stoke away - -Allen gives the definitive Kloppite performance - press, press and press and then use the ball quickly and sensibly... And then drop him, until he scores the last minute goal against the Arse etc.

At least Brendan knew what Liverpool were about and tried to impose a pass and move template on the team... Klopp appears to be about press and counter attack and not much else. Fine against City away but most teams come and defend against us. He would be wise trusting a pass and move player like Allen rather than headless chickens like Hendo, Can and Milner.

You forgot the bit where he sold Flanagan short with a shit pass and nearly got him sent off. Yes Allen has improved recently but he's not a player that will play any part in Liverpool scraping their way back from the wilderness. Much like the rest of them to be fair.

Guest Pistonbroke

maybe its just me then, but I think Joe Allen is great little player and should definitely start if we play with a midfield three

Are you just fucking stupid? We haven't played with a midfield three for donkeys, we use 5 due to having fuck all width. Even if we were to adapt two wingers and play 3 centrally then Joe Allen is not going to get into a CM of three on merit. He has been half decent of late when used from the bench as he joined the game whilst the opposition were tiring. In the big scheme of things he's been a pretty disappointing acquisition.