You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

You know the worst part?

Ne Moe Imya

Honestly that transfer window was utter madness? To not replace our best player and main factor for success is one of the biggest embarrassments in the club's history, absolute negalgence from all involved. Lovren, balotelli,markovic fucking useless. Lallana can't play more than 70 minutes apparently. The club should have gone and given sanchez an extra 20 grand a week and signed remy on top of that. The decision to not match these "top-level" wages is turning out to be a very expensive one as our squad deprecates in value and our revenue will fall based on our missing out on the top 4.

• Upvote 1

Good man - here was I struggling for positives after that useless display and you've found one!

Surely we're not going to get relegated?

How are we going to win games then to assure survival?

I just didn't want another tee shirt episode. I'm sure Mario reads this forum and some positivity will help.

We can't score, we can't keep clean sheets. We don't change this now its curtains because its clear Rodgers does not know what he's doing.

A lot of players come here and think they have made it. Big wages and no incentive. We are paying over the odds for players because the wage demands aren't as big as others. But the players on the whole are still getting far higher wages than at their former clubs. Try moving them on when they need shifting. Not easy as we have found out.

Not signing as close a replacement as possible for Suarez was criminal. Barcelona should have been told in no uncertain terms it was Sanchez and cash for Suarez. Are you telling me they could not have made him see the benefit if the alternative was sitting on their bench all season. I would sooner at the moment see a bunch of honest solid pros than this shower who simply aren't arsed.

Tough decisions ahead. I think Rodgers is on the edge clinging on by a finger nail.

The worst part for me is that I fully expected us to lose today, that's not good enough when we're playing Crystal Palace

As Carra said there's something wrong, some players seem to have lost the will to win, being bossed off the pitch more by opponents enthusiasm than skill, this comes down to the manager,could anyone see a Shank's team being bossed around, oh for another Tommy Smith, Souness etc; or is Rodgers trying to engineer a Hodgson payoff that will make him financially secure for life, then back to the drawing board and start again, maybe manager of N/ireland, after saturdays performance and as Carra hinted there seems to be more to this than meets the eye

Footy's great. Liverpool are an awesome team to support - albeit the team are struggling a little performance wise at the moment.

You have to take it on the chin.

We are in a trough in terms of playing level. There will be a peak soon enough. And you'll enjoy it more. 

As Carra said there's something wrong, some players seem to have lost the will to win, being bossed off the pitch more by opponents enthusiasm than skill, this comes down to the manager,could anyone see a Shank's team being bossed around, oh for another Tommy Smith, Souness etc; or is Rodgers trying to engineer a Hodgson payoff that will make him financially secure for life, then back to the drawing board and start again, maybe manager of N/ireland, after saturdays performance and as Carra hinted there seems to be more to this than meets the eye

I used to love the way we would dominate teams from start to finish in the 1970s and early 80s.  Unstoppable.  Half of them would be beaten before they got on the pitch.  Sadly, that's how we are now.  

I knew we would lose when I saw Johnson in the starting lineup and we still insist on playing 433 like fucking swansea did when he was manager. It was a team designed to get beaten on counter attacks over and over again. Why the hell doesn't our manager see it

Actually, the only thing that kept me up through this game was thinking how much worse they would have beaten us if they hadn't sacked Pulis.

Fixed it for you.