You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Mario Balotelli

WhiskeyJar

It's obviously a committee signing with Brendan seeking assurances to his character before allowing the deal to go ahead. Brendan's probably 50/50 on it and has said let me sit down and talk to him to see what his intentions are, what his discipline and lifestyle is like. I reckon the whole transfer hinges on that meeting. 

Guest davelfc

It's obviously a committee signing with Brendan seeking assurances to his character before allowing the deal to go ahead. 

That's a complete waste of time with Balotelli. 

Evertonian Taxi drivers everywhere are licking their lips at the prospect of all the lies they can spread and any slight incident they can blow out of all proportion.

" picked him up on Stanley Street the other week, 6 trannies from Gay and a bag of Charlie that Robbie Fowler sold him in the Beaky on Victoria Street. Drove him to Otterspool and waited 2 hours. £300 on the clock and he tipped me half a gram and told me to keep schtum. Nice lad like but fucking hell he likes the white trannies and the beak . Shagging Gerrards bird too, hope she doesn't get up the duff like "

• Upvote 4

Guest davelfc

Evertonian Taxi drivers everywhere are licking their lips at the prospect of all the lies they can spread and any slight incident they can blow out of all proportion.

" picked him up on Stanley Street the other week, 6 trannies from Gay and a bag of Charlie that Robbie Fowler sold him in the Beaky on Victoria Street. Drove him to Otterspool and waited 2 hours. £300 on the clock and he tipped me half a gram and told me to keep schtum. Nice lad like but fucking hell he likes the white trannies and the beak . Shagging Gerrards bird too, hope she doesn't get up the duff like "

It's going to be very difficult to pick the lies out from the truth, I doubt they'll need any lies. 

It's going to be very difficult to pick the lies out from the truth, I doubt they'll need any lies.

They are a different breed though. Fed on Sayers Pasties and bred to hate and spread confusion wherever they go. Once actually saw one in a pair of trousers instead of jogging pants. Told me he was going to a funeral but I reckon it was Curry night in Wetherspoons. It was near Xmas like so it could have been their night out.

• Upvote 2

Morbid curiosity led me to click that link to Redcafe. I'm shocked....

... They are envious of how quickly we do business!

The don't understand the reason why that would be. Us desperate to sign a striker and AC milan desperate to get rid of him

Hilarious that Redcafe link. They never fail to entertain me those pricks.

One of them is apparently waiting for "everything to end in scouse tears" while another one is waiting for us to defend everything Balotelli does. But, It's not like Balotelli impregnated his teammate's fiancé like Terry or repeatedly fucked his brother's wife, like that creepy looking welsh sheep shagger they call "legend".

• Upvote 3

The don't understand the reason why that would be. Us desperate to sign a striker and AC milan desperate to get rid of him

I think the whole summer's business opposed to this one deal is the general gist.

Last summer under Moyes and they are broken. It's brilliant.

That said - they must not have heard about Moreno. They are probably still reeling that they've signed 2 Left backs of their own for 43m.

Milan are letting him go because:

1) They need the money

2) They aren't winning anything with him

3) He's a handfull

probably in that order.

Liverpool are in much better shape to win something with him. He's more of an 'icing on a good cake' than 'key ingredient'.

If he doesn't work out, and providing his antics aren't too crazy, then Liverpool can sell him on. Worst case, they lose all 16m on him. Likely case they lose a couple of million - not much up with that.

Even if he doesn't play every week, he is still going to be an option to rest (say) Sturridge or sub him, and put Balotelli on instead. 

I still think you can't rely on him, but if Rodgers uses him in a way where Liverpool aren't relying on him, he'll be ok.

I wouldn't really call him a nutter... I'd say he was just incredibly immature (and likely to remain that way). 'Nutter' makes it sound a bit dark, and twisted and I don't believe he's anything like that. 

I hope he does well. It's hard not to like him because his antics (generally) are quite amusing. 

Sooner or later though, I think team-mates grow tired of pandering to a big kid, but by then, Liverpool could have moved him on, so not a lot lost.

He'll get a warm welcome at City and in some ways it'll be like seeing your ex out with another bloke. Pangs of jealousy, but then you realise why you split in the first place.