You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Suarez bite v2

Chippo

Considering the number of games he's been banned for since he signed for us, the inevitability there'll be more bans and shit for the club to put up with I'd take the £65m and invest it in someone who knows how to fucking well behave and doesn't spend a quarter of each season in the stands for acting like a twat. Your point about whether I'd like us to finish outside the top 4 doesn't deserve an answer. What are we, a one man club?

Incredible.

Yes lets spend 65m on somebody who can behave. That's exactly what I want for 65m. Not footballing talent or true world class ability. Just behaviour. Boss.

• Upvote 1

Mancs on twitter calling for a year long international and domestic ban, some are calling for Chellini to file criminal charges and for Suarez to be put in prison for Assault, i wonder what their stance would be if he was a manure player? hmmmmm.

Hahaha. Just laugh! It's fucking hilarious.

Do you think mike tyson knew Suarez or that he played for us before the ivanovic bite?

This will be a worldwide story and people with no interest in football will hear about an lfc player called Suarez.

In the future they could be just flicking through channels, see a lfc game on remember they have a nutter called Suarez and watch to see if he does anything crazy, as I say any publicity is good publicity.

Keep posting mate, you are hilarious  :lol:

Incredible.

Yes lets spend 65m on somebody who can behave. That's exactly what I want for 65m. Not footballing talent or true world class ability. Just behaviour. Boss.

To be honest, I wouldn't have gone near Zidane given that he was a bit of a head case with more red cards than Roy Keane. Tim Sherwood, on the other hand...

The mad thing is, he was completely unprovoked! He ran at chiellini then chomp! Chiellini reacted to that! I didnt see the game was there anything between them before that?

Of course there would've been. The Italians would have been winding him up the whole game.

Hello, everyone and welcome!

Don't be shy; don't just read opinions from Liverpool supporters, give us some of your own!

And not just about Luis Suarez's latest indiscretion.  Do you have an opinion on whether baked beans belong on a full English breakfast?  Or whether various cross-bred, hybrid animals actually exist?

And can you confirm how many of you are lazy journalists looking to gauge opinion on whether LFC fans have had enough of Luis?

(I wonder if the people who work at the Metro have ever written a story that wasn't based on this method?)

• Upvote 5

His reaction at the end said it all . No jubilation just disappointment that he had fucked up again big time. No doubt he bit the guy the stupid fucking mentalist,

Ramifications could be huge..

I doubt Blatter will allow FIFA to go easy on him. I am sure he was sticking his fucking oar in with the FA last time . So out of the WC for sure and I am sure they can ban him from all competitions not just internationals.

How that affects the transfer might work in Liverpool's favour assuming they still want to keep him but I think we may well find him banned again to start the season. The club don't deserve this and if he has the fucking temerity to whine about his treatment in England or wanting away from Liverpool I am done with the cunt  .

You really just make this shit up don't you? what the fuck makes you sure Blatter was 'sticking his oar in?'  Seriously i 'd like to know . They can not ban him from all competitions unless it is drug related, or some other serious crime like Bribery of attacking a match official.

How much is this release clause then?

If it's £65m+ I'd take it and get him fucked off as there'll be another incident we have to put up with. Fucking sick to death of it.

Fuck knows.  I wouldn't sell him regardless.

Considering the number of games he's been banned for since he signed for us, the inevitability there'll be more bans and shit for the club to put up with I'd take the £65m and invest it in someone who knows how to fucking well behave and doesn't spend a quarter of each season in the stands for acting like a twat. Your point about whether I'd like us to finish outside the top 4 doesn't deserve an answer. What are we, a one man club?

What the fuck. He spent a quarter of last season on the bench but still was the star player for us. Tells you a whole fucking lot when Soldado tried to play every game but couldn't even get what Suarez scored against Norwich and Fulham.

Let's face it, we sell him, we'll probably be scraping for 5th again next season. When that happens, all the miserable people who were the ones screaming 'sell suarez' and all those shit will be the ones whining about how we shouldn't have let Suarez go, how we should have spent the money better and all those shit you can think of.

All of those could be solved if we just don't sell him and delve ourselves back to mediocrity. We've got a world class player, and we keep him just like how messi would be kept if he bit someone thrice.

• Upvote 1

To be honest, I wouldn't have gone near Zidane given that he was a bit of a head case with more red cards than Roy Keane. Tim Sherwood, on the other hand...

Fuck Maradona the mad druggie cunt! So glad he didn't play for us, running over journalists and all. Plus I'm still so glad Cantona signed for Man Utd instead of us and won them all them honours, who the fuck would want him.

Mancs on twitter calling for a year long international and domestic ban, some are calling for Chellini to file criminal charges and for Suarez to be put in prison for Assault, i wonder what their stance would be if he was a manure player? hmmmmm.

I would have said the same about Cantona, if he was ever good enough to play in the World Cup

• Upvote 2