You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Suarez bite v2

Chippo

Be an interesting conversation between Rodgers and Henry should we get bids in the summer. You cant possibly let the 3rd best player in the world leave for peanuts though. The world and his dog would be after him regardless.

:lol: that was funny

Explain to me then? People in countries who have never heard of lfc will today.

The usual cunts will stick the boot in but who gives a fuck, people are talking about getting bad press from the media but I cant think of a time in my life supporting lfc where there hasn't been someone in the press talking shit about us.

Songs elbow down the back of a player was far worse then what Luis done, if they fuck us over like last time I hope we actually fight it.

I understand that but somehow in the world of football an elbow gets you a red card, biting gets you a ban.

The interpretation is then that somehow biting deserves a more severe punishment. 

grab a beer, sit back and enjoy  the outrage.

theres some on twitter calling him to be banned for life for fucks sake!!! haha!

Some utter fucktard on 5 live said he should be banned from football for life and that Liverpool should sue him for loss of transfer fee. Same bloke also said Hodgson has been 'brilliant'. State of fucking football fans. I'm sick of Suarez and his antics but fuck me, there aren't half some braindead wankers about.

Maybe he's worn me down, but try as I might, I just can't get wound up by this in any way. He's a fucking mong, no doubt, but as has been mentioned in here, lots of worse shit happens on pitches that goes unpunished. I always loved the way spitting was the worst crime in football, despite the fact I'd let anyone gob on me if the other option is for them to put my knee through with a 2 footed challenge.

I'm not defending his actions because he's a grown man with a family. That's up for him to square. He was a fucking saint in a Liverpool shirt last season, which shows he's learning, not without hiccups, but I can't get all hand-wringey about it.

Maybe he did and maybe I'm overreacting, but I really now think he's a disgrace to the club if he did bite again.

i was expecting some giant knobhead like Chiles to try and make out this has something to do with Liverpool, well done you beat Chiles to it. It has nothing to do with Liverpool, he will get a ban (maybe) for internationals. International bans are not carried over into the FA region the player plays his club football in.

The FA may try and do something seen as they are bunch of mooks and will be looking to divert the press but i doubt that they will be able to.

Are you lot fucking MAD?! Let the third best player in the world go because he fucking bit somebody whilst representing a completely different team. What a bunch of fannies.

Has nothing to do with us and nor should. Not sure what people are on about with "I'm sick to death of it" comments, of what exactly? The press and rivals taking the piss? If so grow a set of bollocks.

He's a fucking bellend, though. I blame him and I don't at the same time. He needs professional help.

• Upvote 1

Who the fuck has never heard of lfc you daft twat

Do you think mike tyson knew Suarez or that he played for us before the ivanovic bite?

This will be a worldwide story and people with no interest in football will hear about an lfc player called Suarez.

In the future they could be just flicking through channels, see a lfc game on remember they have a nutter called Suarez and watch to see if he does anything crazy, as I say any publicity is good publicity.

You would give up as big of a competitive advantage as the 3rd best player in the world? Be happy for us to finish outside the top 4 again? Genuine question.

Considering the number of games he's been banned for since he signed for us, the inevitability there'll be more bans and shit for the club to put up with I'd take the £65m and invest it in someone who knows how to fucking well behave and doesn't spend a quarter of each season in the stands for acting like a twat. Your point about whether I'd like us to finish outside the top 4 doesn't deserve an answer. What are we, a one man club?

Mancs on twitter calling for a year long international and domestic ban, some are calling for Chellini to file criminal charges and for Suarez to be put in prison for Assault, i wonder what their stance would be if he was a manure player? hmmmmm.

Do you think mike tyson knew Suarez or that he played for us before the ivanovic bite?

This will be a worldwide story and people with no interest in football will hear about an lfc player called Suarez.

In the future they could be just flicking through channels, see a lfc game on remember they have a nutter called Suarez and watch to see if he does anything crazy, as I say any publicity is good publicity.

What the fuck are you on about.

I bet tyson is his mentor anyway.