You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Guest Numero Veinticinco
Now we've got Aspas let's loan out Suarez if we can't sell him for the right price.

But Aspas isn't as good as Suarez.

Guest Numero Veinticinco

We could wait until Suarez dips in forms due to shite coaching and do it then if it makes you feels better.

If he goes three season barely scoring, I'll be more than happy to trade him in for a younger, better player.

As for 'shite coaching', that is such nonsense. It woukdnt fly with Suarez, so it doesn't fly with Reina.

If he goes three season barely scoring, I'll be more than happy to trade him in for a younger, better player.

As for 'shite coaching', that is such nonsense. It woukdnt fly with Suarez, so it doesn't fly with Reina.

It flies with all players. They need good coaches. We have tramere's ex goalkeeping coach. Fucking ace.

I think people are overplaying how bad Reina performed 3rd fewest goals conceded in Kenny's full season 17 in the last 19 games last season. Yes he had a bad patch but it all seems a lot of hassle. Let's hope Mignolet can have as good a career at Liverpool like Reina did.

Are you trying to suggest that having Valero at the club would be better for our goalkeepers than having Achterberg here?

Mad.

He did an ok job at getting Reina to play world class again towards the ed of last season.

He did an ok job at getting Reina to play world class again towards the ed of last season.

I assume we had Valero back for the last couple of months of the season, yeah?

Better with Valero or Achterberg?

I don't see why anyone would pretend that Valero didn't have an enormous impact on Reina.

I know both of you are huge Rodgers fans but this is just weird.

Better with Valero or Achterberg?

I don't see why anyone would pretend that Valero didn't have an enormous impact on Reina.

If Reina was only playing poorly because of 'shite coaching' then how come he played so well towards the end of last season?

If Reina was only playing poorly because of 'shite coaching' then how come he played so well towards the end of last season?

Who has said its only because of anything? Why must there be such a black and white answer? Valero helped his keeping. Clearly. There were plenty of other factors for his drop in form. Clearly.

I also wonder, does the 'shite coaching' gag extend to the players that improved under Rodgers. Such as Suarez.

Er, no. It has absolutely nothing to do with it. Mainly because I don't feel the need to try and prove that Rodgers is either the best or worst manager ever.

Where's the guarantee that Barcelona will still want Reina in a years time?

If we have done this as some sort of favour to Pepe, its fucked in the head.

If Rodgers has bombed Reina out for no cash in, and we're still paying some of his wages.

It too is fucked in the head.

Even if Napoli are paying all his wages, again, its fucked in the head.

Got no problem with Mignolet as number 1, and if that's the case, Pepe should have been moved on permanently.

I conclude, this whole situation is fucked in the head.

Are you trying to suggest that having Valero at the club would be better for our goalkeepers than having Achterberg here?

Mad.

He was, no doubt what so ever.

However I think we should have at least tried to get someone in to help Reina get back to where he was. Still I expect that Rodgers will change the goalkeeping coach soon, now he has rid of Pepe.

Er' date=' no. It has absolutely nothing to do with it. Mainly because I don't feel the need to try and prove that Rodgers is either the best or worst manager ever.[/quote']

No of course. I don't think it's much of a big deal myself but if people are gonna bemoan Rodgers' shite coaching for the decline in form of the likes of Skrtel and Reina then it's only fair to point out that many players have improved since he took over.

Got no problem with Mignolet as number 1, and if that's the case, Pepe should have been moved on permanently.

I conclude, this whole situation is fucked in the head.

This whole situation is fucked in the head because Reina was loaned instead of sold?

I conclude, like a lot of people in this thread, you're over-reacting.

No of course. I don't think it's much of a big deal myself but if people are gonna bemoan Rodgers' shite coaching for the decline in form of the likes of Skrtel and Reina then it's only fair to point out that many players have improved since he took over.

Who has performed better?

Reina no

Agger no

Enrique no

Johnson er no

Henderson maybe. Better here, but not as good as sunderland

Allen not here

Lucas unfair as coming back injured.

Gerrard no

Suarez no was every bit as good under Kenny until the evra shit if not better.

Downing better here

who else?

Reina slump started before Rodgers was here. I think it was down to a mixture of things. High quality coach leaving, replaced by one seemingly nowhere near as good. High quality manager leaving, replaced by massive retard. High quality team broken up, replaced by shit one.

Skrtel I think struggled to adapt to the tactics.

Rodgers' tactics and training methods will obviously suit some players, and others not so much.

I think it would probably be fair to say, despite us actually only conceding a few more goals, that Rodgers will focus more on attack (and transitional periods of the game) than defence. Do we currently have a specific defensive coach like we did with Clarke? I honestly have no idea.

Don't really mind if Skrtel goes. My fear is that Agger will get poached. The rumours of Barcelona keeping an eye on him would do well to kindly fuck off.

Who has performed better?

Reina no

Agger no

Enrique no

Johnson er no

Henderson maybe. Better here' date=' but not as good as sunderland

Allen not here

Lucas unfair as coming back injured.

Gerrard no

Suarez no was every bit as good under Kenny until the evra shit if not better.

Downing better here

who else?[/quote']

Hilarious.

Reina slump started before Rodgers was here. I think it was down to a mixture of things. High quality coach leaving, replaced by one seemingly nowhere near as good. High quality manager leaving, replaced by massive retard. High quality team broken up, replaced by shit one.

Skrtel I think struggled to adapt to the tactics.

Rodgers' tactics and training methods will obviously suit some players, and others not so much.

I think it would probably be fair to say, despite us actually only conceding a few more goals, that Rodgers will focus more on attack (and transitional periods of the game) than defence. Do we currently have a specific defensive coach like we did with Clarke? I honestly have no idea.

Don't really mind if Skrtel goes. My fear is that Agger will get poached. The rumours of Barcelona keeping an eye on him would do well to kindly fuck off.

Maureens wankaton over Luiz the other day is a worry. I really though he was going to go to Barca. If he doesn't I can see Barca calling for Agger here.

Mignolet has a 41% passing success rate last season, with that he rarely played the ball into midfield or to his centre backs. Losing Agger along with that and having no one in the front line to take down high balls would be a serious problem for us.