You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

potato skin

Bjornebye

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No me and my mates used to wrestle all the time but because i at the time was the smallest and lightest i was subject to powerbombs 3d dlo splash etc' date=' Untill i learnt Wing Tsun and nearly broke my mates Jaw haha. Pak Sao haha[/quote']

Would you now consider yourself as a master of Wing Tsun*?

*other McCartney groups are available.

I was once tombstoned outside on a concrete slap and lasting damage is from a boston Crab im pretty sure that was the first in the route to my bad back.

I'm sorry, I hope you dont have lasting damage, but fuck me thats funny!!!

Simon being tombstoned is hilarious though. WWE do not allow piledrivers apart from the tombstone and even then, The Undertaker and Kane are the only ones allowed to use it.

Also, the persons head doesn't even touch the floor as they are cushioned by the other persons thighs.

Owen Hart vs Steve Austin is a perfect example of the piledriver Simon took and Austin broke his neck from that.

I was always a fan of the Pedigree and the Stone Cold Stunner.

I saw some fella do this to another fella in the middle of a fight on slater street years ago. Loads of punches and headbutts being thrown between a group of fellas and then some bloke stone cold stunned another fella. Oh how we laughed

Elaborate mate? that made no sense

I turned up to collect my papers and while i was putting my round into my bag my so called mate started stomping his foot me stupidly thinking he wouldnt do it got up without a though, next second smash his foot hits my face im on the floor out cold. i got some free bountys so all was forgiven.