You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Scottish Independence, yay or nay?

Baltar

On Newsnight a woman supporting the independence camp claimed that the 'No' campaign were concentrating solely on the economic argument. Unless capitalism is going to bite the dust in an independent Scotland I'd reckon that the economy might be of some passing interest to the modern day Mel Gibsons.

Even including watching a certain sport which is discussed elsewhere on this website I've never ever like this in my life before: excited, exhilarated, nervous, optimistic, pessimistic ... Don't really know what the result will be after tomorrow's vote but I do believe I'm on the right side of this debate. Why would anyone not want more influence over the life they lead, the city they live in, the way you're seen in the world? This is the right thing to do, not just for Scotland but for the people or England, Wales, Northern Ireland ... and the world.

I just hope enough people living here feel the same way.

Connery - encouraging a yes vote for 'artistic' reasons, but unable to be in Scotland for it's biggest vote in centuries because he has to use his 'tax-free' days carefully.

Favourite living son.

Can't speak for anyone else but I think he's a complete tit.
  • Upvote 1

Guest Numero Veinticinco

Connery - encouraging a yesshh vote for 'artistic' reasons, but unable to be in Scotland for it's biggest vote in centuries because he has to use his 'tax-free' days carefully.

Favourite living son.

Fixed

• Upvote 1