You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Taking The Knock

Vincent Vega

Captain Turdseye shaving his meat and two veg reminded me of when me and the lads went to San Antonio in Ibiza in 1998, one of the lads took the knock one night and an earthquake and fire engine blaring its sirens in the room wouldn't have woken him after a full day and then night on the piss. One of my other mates suggested shaving one of his eyebrows, only for another one to say "fuck that, its been done loads of times, let's shave his pubes". He then grabbed a can of shaving foam and a razor and set about shaving every last pube this poor lad had. In the morning nobody said fuck all to him when he finally regained consciousness and we waited for him to go the bog and realise he had been vandalised. He finally goes for a piss and after what seemed about five minutes shouts "what the fuck's happened to me minge". His cock and balls looked like one of those rubber chickens you see and it took months for his pubes to grow back fully.

It used to be a nightmare being the first one to fall asleep when you were on the piss with the lads on those holidays, does anyone have similar tales when they or a mate has taken the knock only to regret it the next day?