You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Thick fuckers  

38 members have voted

1. 1. Thick fuckers

• I quite like them
    • They don't bother me at all
    • I hate the thick fucks
    • I wish they'd just die
    • I am a thick cunt

Now in the many years I have been posting on this forum I can say with not a small amount of pride, and without fear of contradiction, that I have worked hard to earn a reputation for tolerance, liberalism and even-handedness. As I negotiate the labrynth of life, I have found that I can accept quite readily the flaws in my fellow man, and even celebrate them, as life would be dull indeed if we were all the same. I have friends who are greedy, I have friends who are selfish. I have mates who are racist, and I can happily overlook those in my circle who lie, cheat and often treat others with disdain bordering on utter contempt. None of this bothers me anywhere near as much as people who are just fucking thick. I fucking hate thick people. I've no idea why, as often it is not their fault, but I just have no fucking patience with them. The only thing more irritating than a thick cunt, is someone who revels in their own stupidity. My wife's 18yr old niece is one such infuriating little cunt. "I'm thick, me. Guess what I did the uvva day..." *cue everyone but me laughing at the inane little bitch, and saying things like " ooo what are you like..."as she recounts a tale of her crass stupidity coupled, as it often is, with breathtaking ignorance.*

I don't know where this comes from in me. As I say, I generally get on with most people, but I have no thick friends, on account of me genuinely wanting to see all thick people dead. It frankly amazes me that there isn't an IQ test for things like the right to vote in elections, access to social media websites, etc.

Anyway, I was wondering if it's just me, or does everyone hate thick cunts as much as I do? Poll to follow.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

...My wife's 18yr old niece is one such infuriating little cunt. "I'm thick, me. Guess what I did the uvva day..." *cue everyone but me laughing at the inane little bitch, and saying things like " ooo what are you like..."as she recounts a tale of her crass stupidity coupled, as it often is, with breathtaking ignorance.*

Please regale us with said tales.

I can cope with people who are a bit dim, but I also dislike people who celebrate their own stupidity like it's a badge of honour.

Now in the many years I have been posting on this forum I can say with not a small amount of pride, and without fear of contradiction, that I have worked hard to earn a reputation for tolerance, liberalism and even-handedness. As I negotiate the labrynth of life, I have found that I can accept quite readily the flaws in my fellow man, and even celebrate them, as life would be dull indeed if we were all the same. I have friends who are greedy, I have friends who are selfish. I have mates who are racist, and I can happily overlook those in my circle who lie, cheat and often treat others with disdain bordering on utter contempt. None of this bothers me anywhere near as much as people who are just fucking thick. I fucking hate thick people. I've no idea why, as often it is not their fault, but I just have no fucking patience with them. The only thing more irritating than a thick cunt, is someone who revels in their own stupidity. My wife's 18yr old niece is one such infuriating little cunt. "I'm thick, me. Guess what I did the uvva day..." *cue everyone but me laughing at the inane little bitch, and saying things like " ooo what are you like..."as she recounts a tale of her crass stupidity coupled, as it often is, with breathtaking ignorance.*

I don't know where this comes from in me. As I say, I generally get on with most people, but I have no thick friends, on account of me genuinely wanting to see all thick people dead. It frankly amazes me that there isn't an IQ test for things like the right to vote in elections, access to social media websites, etc.

Anyway, I was wondering if it's just me, or does everyone hate thick cunts as much as I do? Poll to follow.

Bet she goes like a freight train.

I find you get the harmless thickies who don't bother anybody and go through life creating very few ripples and i'm fine with them.

Then you get the aggressively thick twats like your archetypal white van man with a copy of the Sun who spends their life spouting ill informed and fucking stupid shit to anybody and everybody. Them, i hate with a passion

I find you get the harmless thickies who don't bother anybody and go through life creating very few ripples and i'm fine with them.

Then you get the aggressively thick twats like your archetypal white van man with a copy of the Sun who spends their life spouting ill informed and fucking stupid shit to anybody and everybody. Them, i hate with a passion

I tend to agree with this . Aggressively thick people are a cancer, I can tolerate the harmless quiet ones that have a bit of self awareness generally shut the fuck up.

All of this aside the thick people that annoy me most are the infallible ones. The loud, opinionated pricks that give voice to their thoughts as if it were gospel. Those who are so lacking in self awareness that they believe they are genuinly founts of all knowledge and that people crave their judgement on all matters under the fucking sun .They never ever believe for one moment they could possibly be wrong.

The infallible thicko is to be avoided at all costs.

Please regale us with said tales.

I can cope with people who are a bit dim, but I also dislike people who celebrate their own stupidity like it's a badge of honour.

I can't, I'm afraid. Whenever she opens her mouth it's like everything moves in slow motion, her voice becomes just white noise, and all I can think of is stabbing her repeatedly in the throat with a biro.

Thick cunts who know their place, shut the fuck up and stay out of my way are not quite so annoying, but if they got caught in the cross-fire of the rest of them being wiped out I wouldn't lose a lot of sleep over it.

Guest Slim(fast)Shady

I try to speak properly if i can...but what annoys me most is those that are speaking English with an American twang and mainly "can i GET"? when someone who may not be thick(probably is though!!) asks for something when in a shop....really really irritates me no end!

There other examples like the continued use of "innit".....or when i get called "boss"...or "bro"....!! All adding points to a thick persons "thickometer" in my opinion

But then i am in my 40's these days...so hay ho!