You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

FA Cup: Mansfield (h) match thread

aRdja

• Replies 703
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe he' date=' or the linesman, did see it and deemed it unintentional therefore

applying the rules correctly.

But we were talking about what Luis should have done and only he knows for sure whether it was intentional or not.[/quote']

Personally I dont think its a big deal, but its going to be a controversy, and thats a fact. He could do w/o it.

Not running to the ref to say the ball bounced off your hand = cheating.

Training on an already piss-poor pitch the day before a match with the sole intention it cuts up and becomes difficult for the opposition to play on = perfectly acceptable.

Ok then.

That Mansfield lad Dempster was so incensed by Suarez the dirty cheat, he was over to him before the whistle had finished blowing to get Luis' shirt.

Incidentally, I wonder if some media mong will try and claim that Luis' wrist-kissing celebration, the one he does every single time he scores, is actually celebrating his handball. Nothing would surprise me anymore.

We were totally unprepared for that second half. We should have known how they'd come out of the blocks and instead of being prepared for that we let them get on top. Nowhere near good enough.

That having been said, I'm fucking loving winning that. Commentators, pundits, other teams supporters - all openly supporting Mansfield. Liverool hatred is back en vogue. Fuck them. Fuck them all.

How are you old school? The Shit teams got away with before cameras watched their every move was huge compared to the present. Nobody 'fessed up then. Old school. Nonsense.

well, its called 'personal responsibility'. when we played footy in the school yard as kids, it wasn't uncommon.

It was deliberate and blatant but I still love the guy. Backwater ESPN pundits will make a big deal over this as they've fuckall else to talk about.

maybe you like playing the rebel, but ESPN have pursued the constant defamation of luis suarez's character on an issue more relevant to goal line technology/video playback for refs.

why should we pretend to be in the wrong when this is a problem with refereering?

well, its called 'personal responsibility'. when we played footy in the school yard as kids, it wasn't uncommon.

What a load of shit. I'm sorry but you're talking absolute fucking horseshit.

Where is the personal responsibility when every defender kicks, elbows and trips him then runs to the referee screaming "HES FUCKING DIVING REF"?