You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Boris Johnson

Section_31

The whole Maria Eagle/Spectator thing just helps reinforce the myth of whinging scousers. As far as i know nobody asked her to say it - hasn't she got more pressing and current issues to help her constituents with rather than dig up a 15 year old magazine article? Johnson probably doesn't even fucking remember.

Saying that, his response about working and helping poor communities gives away exactly what he thinks of the place.  

48 minutes ago, johnsusername said:

The whole Maria Eagle/Spectator thing just helps reinforce the myth of whinging scousers. As far as i know nobody asked her to say it - hasn't she got more pressing and current issues to help her constituents with rather than dig up a 15 year old magazine article? Johnson probably doesn't even fucking remember.

Saying that, his response about working and helping poor communities gives away exactly what he thinks of the place.  

Nah it's totally fair comment from her. Scouse MP raises the fact the now PM once signed off on an article saying a city in the country he now runs were more upset about Ken Bigley getting his head cut off on YouTube than other people would be because we like to wallow in self pity.

A characterisation which has stuck ever since and possibly even acted as a roadblock to making quicker progress on things like Hillsborough. 

He's a scumbag surrounded by scumbags. 

I wish we could draw all these cunts out onto a battlefield somewhere and just get it over with rather than this slow spiritual and financial death. 

Him, Mogg, Bannon, Hopkins and all these other malignant cunts.

I'd put me life on the line for that no problem.

So is he going to have to apologise again in another ten years? When will the apology be accepted? Third time? Fourth time? He's a conniving, selfish prick, but I don't see the point of all this.

Now Corbyn's got involved. Fucking hell. Do him and Eagle care about the apology, or are they just using it to score points? 

Maybe I'm the one in the wrong here, I can't decide. 

Just now, johnsusername said:

So is he going to have to apologise again in another ten years? When will the apology be accepted? Third time? Fourth time? He's a conniving, selfish prick, but I don't see the point of all this.

Now Corbyn's got involved. Fucking hell. 

Maybe I'm the one wrong here. 

Nope, you're right. Its just silly and lazy

But its ok for people to constantly bring up his letterbox comment? Or him helping someone get someone filled in back in the early 90's? 

People are highlighting that he is a serious cunt and seeing as he is now PM it is right that these things are continued to be mentioned because he is a serious twat! 

The s*n apologised for their lies , should they never be brought up again?  

Fuck him. 

• Upvote 1

He's pumping money into public services and apologizing for being a cunt. Anyone might think an election is in the air.

This PM and cabinet are surely the most repulsive ever to be in control of this country. Now I understand how Hitler got elected.

2 hours ago, M_B said:

He's pumping money into public services and apologizing for being a cunt. Anyone might think an election is in the air.

This PM and cabinet are surely the most repulsive ever to be in control of this country. Now I understand how Hitler got elected.

The political guy on Sky News said this straight out.

- Boast about how easy a deal will be

- Fail miserably

- Blame the EU , Labour . Tory Rebels , The Goonies

- Call an election to rid the country of traitors.

• Upvote 1

Guest Pistonbroke
18 hours ago, M_B said:

Interview in Göring's cell (3 January 1946)

Göring: Why, of course, the people don't want war. Why would some poor slob on a farm want to risk his life in a war when the best that he can get out of it is to come back to his farm in one piece? Naturally, the common people don't want war; neither in Russia nor in England nor in America, nor for that matter in Germany. That is understood. But, after all, it is the leaders of the country who determine the policy and it is always a simple matter to drag the people along, whether it is a democracy or a fascist dictatorship or a Parliament or a Communist dictatorship.

Gilbert: There is one difference. In a democracy, the people have some say in the matter through their elected representatives, and in the United States only Congress can declare wars.

Göring: Oh, that is all well and good, but, voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. It works the same way in any country.

20 hours ago, johnsusername said:

Now Corbyn's got involved. Fucking hell. Do him and Eagle care about the apology, or are they just using it to score points? 

Maybe I'm the one in the wrong here, I can't decide. 

It screams to me labour are shitting themselves that he is riding a wave and they've no fucking idea how to tackle him. So chuck something at him 5hat we know people think makes him look a cunt. Except the trouble is, everybody knows he's a cunt now and most people don't care. That's not the way to beat him. 

22 hours ago, Nelly-Torres said:

Boris Johnson's new transport advisor once presented a show on Press TV. 

I'm sure the UK press wil....

Fuck it. We know that they won't. 

See also appointments of Scruton and Williamson. It's almost as if all the hysterical pant pissing wasn't actually about the welfare and equity of gay people at all.

So we had Corbyn here going on about funding for a tidal scheme if Labour ever get in (won't hold my breath on either of those things happening soon). 

Manchester gets the Prime Minister who announces money for a high speed rail link to and from Leeds.

I hate the Torys and I hate Johnson, but fucking hell we don't half know how to back the wrong horse round here. Laying into him in Parliament about a magazine article from 2004 and making look even more of a cunt is hardly going to endear him to our city. 

Edit - not that I particularly want to endear ourselves to that lot but sometimes you've got to play the game. 

41 minutes ago, johnsusername said:

So we had Corbyn here going on about funding for a tidal scheme if Labour ever get in (won't hold my breath on either of those things happening soon). 

Manchester gets the Prime Minister who announces money for a high speed rail link to and from Leeds.

I hate the Torys and I hate Johnson, but fucking hell we don't half know how to back the wrong horse round here. Laying into him in Parliament about a magazine article from 2004 and making look even more of a cunt is hardly going to endear him to our city. 

Edit - not that I particularly want to endear ourselves to that lot but sometimes you've got to play the game. 

Are you trying to infiltrate here or something? 

1 hour ago, johnsusername said:

Is this satire?

2 hours ago, johnsusername said:

tenor.gif

5 hours ago, Barry Wom said:

It screams to me labour are shitting themselves that he is riding a wave and they've no fucking idea how to tackle him. So chuck something at him 5hat we know people think makes him look a cunt. Except the trouble is, everybody knows he's a cunt now and most people don't care. That's not the way to beat him. 

There’s much in this insofar as the changed populace reaction to and distaste of traits such as politicians lying , once a career ender now people no longer care, it’s expected even, its quite the game changer and gives people such as Johnson roughshod.

Guest Pistonbroke
14 minutes ago, Vincent Vega said:

They’re not going to be able to trot out that magic money tree accusation at Labour with Johnson throwing spending pledges around like a drunken sailor.

It's akin to parents telling their children they are off to Disney World Florida next year. Despite knowing they won't have the funds it'll keep them quiet for a while. Of course, many Tory voters/Potential voters will be suckered in by it all and then just ignore the fact the party lied again.