You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Boris Johnson

Section_31

30 minutes ago, Sut said:

Have to admit, I find the whole 'political commentator' thing a bit annoying now.

They lefty ones don't change anything, the righty ones just sound unhinged, and one day rolls into the next, yet another pithy 'piece' to get it's readers to nod along and have the false belief that anything just changed. 

So, yes, while she is ace probably, like John Crace etc, it's all rather pointless.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Bjornebye said:

“They were fucking trees that spoke no matter what nickname you give them you albino ewok looking cunt” 

08F01C8F-5CFD-4730-B7A7-6671051205BF.jpeg

I've seen this picture a lot recently but don't know the actual context. Does anyone know what's being said here?

Guest Pistonbroke

The bloke in the Orange top is saying 'At least my missus doesn't scratch her sweaty arse in public you cunt.' 

25 minutes ago, Special K said:

I've seen this picture a lot recently but don't know the actual context. Does anyone know what's being said here?

The guy in orange is a millionaire management consultant, so he's probably advising Boris to sack 30% of the workforce and change the logo.

58 minutes ago, Special K said:

Yeah the guy in the orange was calling him a shit-cunt and a fanny. Incidentally the guy in the orange also thinks the Lib-Dems are fucking useless unless the Tories use them like a slutty puppy to help them inflict misery and death upon the poor. 

4 minutes ago, TK421 said:

No, it's unprecedented so we must stay alert to control the virus.  Sleep with one eye open.  If a viral particle drifts through the window you can waft it out with an old magazine.  Stay alert. 

Do we still need to get Brexit done ? 

31 minutes ago, TK421 said:

He's lying his way through it and glossing over the care home crisis, like a great big lying murdering fucking bastard.  I'm not his biggest fan. 

How dare you!

Did you not hear him praise the hard work and common sense of the great British people REPEATEDLY ?

• Upvote 2