You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"after some clinical finishing by his young forwards".

I shit thee not, this is how the BBC painted the game in the web report on Uniteds game.

The big story is United shipping four goals at home.

The big story is NOT the ages of Nani, Rooney and Welbeck.

Fucking BBC queers, proper eye aids.

The saddest thing today is probably the fact I had a quarter of an eye at the Wolwes-City game, as the biggest positive to come from this league season would be City stopping Utd from getting another title. God, I'm sick of our league campaigns ending in January (if not before).

From a neutral perspective (not me, then) it's a pretty nice build-up to the game at the Etihad next Monday. It's all in City's hands now. I fancy them to win against the scum, but that might not be enough, as their away game to N'castle will be just as tough. They have an absolute banker in their last game though, while United could face some problems at the Stadium of light, and I fancy Swansea to cause them some grief as well (even if it's at OT).

How sweet would it be if they lost the title to their neighbours on goal difference (I know this is bitter reasoning, but still...)?