You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Guest davelfc

I bought the white short sleeved goalie shirt from last season, was a decent price a few weeks ago on the warrior site. That should have been the away shirt. 

New 3rd kit unveiled today. I think it's nicer than the yellow away kit but like last season's white goalkeeper kit, I think the new 3rd goalkeeper kit (we have 3 goalkeeper kits!) would make for a better away kit for the outfield players.

Liverpool-14-15-Third-Kit.jpg

Fucksake - there's still a distinct "left" sock and "right" sock, isn't there.

What's wrong with these people?

Fucksake - there's still a distinct "left" sock and "right" sock, isn't there.

What's wrong with these people?

It's not as ridiculous as last years at least. I do like this design actually but I still think the goalkeeper version would make a better away kit for the outfield players. What can I say? I like grey/silver away kits with red trim. Always have.

A sash and hoops on one kit?

They genuinely don't have a clue what they're doing.

This is my Aussie Rules team's jumper. The picture is over a decade old, but the only thing that ever changes on our jumper is the sponsor's name. The jumper itself is ace, I wish the club had made the sash a solid red over the two-tiered shading it has there. Would have made it better IMO, even the red collar would still work with it.

9s_Hird.jpg

• Upvote 2

This is my Aussie Rules team's jumper. The picture is over a decade old, but the only thing that ever changes on our jumper is the sponsor's name. The jumper itself is ace, I wish the club had made the sash a solid red over the two-tiered shading it has there. Would have made it better IMO, even the red collar would still work with it.

9s_Hird.jpg

I love a sash on a kit. Rayo Vallecano and River Plate sport a sash.

But hoops and a sash? It's like someone was let loose with the Master League kit editor on Pro Evo 3.

Fuck the sash

God bless the hoops

These cunts can't design away or 3rd kits for shit. last seasons were abysmal but for me these are the two worst liverpool kits ive ever seen:

article-2378968-005523D600000258-116_634

liverpool-away-shirt-2012-2013.jpg

and this is the worst away kit ever by anyone ever

celtic-away-football-shirt-1991-1992-s_1

Guest Numero Veinticinco

That new third kit looks like it should be worn by people with moustaches, wearers of Brut, and drivers of 1988 Ford Capris.