You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Time for bed, but one last thing. If it's this difficult to deal with the council now, and they force us into a ground share situation, can you imagine the absolute nightmare they'd put us through if we actually had to be beholden to them for council funding? Add to that the sheer idiocy of having to negotiate with Everton about EVERY decision concerning a shared stadium, revenues, etc. We have every reason not to accept this.

• Replies 564
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A message sent by you has been automatically blocked because it breaches one or more of the policies set in the MessageLabs filtering system. The blocked message will be held for 14 days after which it will be automatically deleted.

The recipient address of the email was:

eddie.clein@liverpool.gov.uk

pat.moloney@liverpool.gov.uk

adele.dowling@liverpool.gov.uk

anna.rothery@liverpool.gov.uk

violet.bebb@liverpool.gov.uk

gerard.woodhouse@liverpool.gov.uk

richard.mclinden@liverpool.gov.uk

paul.brant@liverpool.gov.uk

john.mcintosh@liverpool.gov.uk

stephen.munby@liverpool.gov.uk

brian.dowling@liverpool.gov.uk

ian.francis@liverpool.gov.uk

tony.concepcion@liverpool.gov.uk

danny.clare@liverpool.gov.uk

irene.rainey@liverpool.gov.uk

The email was sent on Mon, 1 Aug 2011 02:28:18 +0100

Rule Breached: 8437 Quarantine due to Blocked Words IB

If you believe the message to be a legitimate business related communication and has been blocked in error, or you can reveal the password required to virus scan the attachment where appropriate, please forward this email to ict.servicecentre@liverpooldirectlimited.co.uk and state the email is for business purposes. Please note that attachments over 10MB are automatically deleted and can not be retrieved. Please resend as a smaller attachment.

you need to remove the swear words in that mail for it to get through

Am I reading this wrong or are Kop Faithful insinuating the club are involved in shady deals to try and go for a groundshare?

We are investigating who was responsible from LFC (pre-FSG) for instigating the sale of ten properties to AHDC at a price below market value & whether their intentions were wholly genuine. We are also attempting to ascertain why a company owned by a New York based businessman were awarded the contract for the refurbishment of the properties in Skerries Road and what the sequence of events were that led to AHDC (Rockfield) Ltd going into receivership. The sale made it feasible for AHDC to refurbish the properties commercially and establish an asset base against which the company could raise additional development finance.

We are keen to learn more about KRAUS, MOSHE (sole director of THE AFFORDABLE HOUSING DEVELOPMENT CO (ANFIELD) LTD) and KRAUS, MARTIN (director of THE AFFORDABLE HOUSING DEVELOPMENT CO (ROCKFIELD) LTD) of 33 LENORE AVENUE, MONSEY, NEW YORK 10952

USA

We are investigating who was responsible from LFC (pre-FSG) for instigating the sale of ten properties to AHDC at a price below market value & whether their intentions were wholly genuine. We are also attempting to ascertain why a company owned by a New York based businessman were awarded the contract for the refurbishment of the properties in Skerries Road and what the sequence of events were that led to AHDC (Rockfield) Ltd going into receivership. The sale made it feasible for AHDC to refurbish the properties commercially and establish an asset base against which the company could raise additional development finance.

We are keen to learn more about KRAUS, MOSHE (sole director of THE AFFORDABLE HOUSING DEVELOPMENT CO (ANFIELD) LTD) and KRAUS, MARTIN (director of THE AFFORDABLE HOUSING DEVELOPMENT CO (ROCKFIELD) LTD) of 33 LENORE AVENUE, MONSEY, NEW YORK 10952

USA

Why do you think that someone from LFC (pre-FSG) is connected to the sale of properties to AHDC?

Why do you think that someone from LFC (pre-FSG) is connected to the sale of properties to AHDC?

Liverpool Football Club sold the 10 properties to AHDC to enable the pilot scheme in Skerries Road to be carried out. We are keen to discover why these properties were sold to a company who are owned by a New York businessman with no real connection to the club or the local area. THE AFFORDABLE HOUSING DEVELOPMENT CO (ROCKFIELD) LTD subsequently went into Receivership having failed to repay their debts.

Were these houses sold during Hicks/Gillett ownership or still under Moores.

The Affordable Housing Development Company (AHDC) was selected as the preferred private sector partner in February 2006 and they carried out a comprehensive refurbishment programme to tackle vacant properties owned by the City Council and Arena Housing in Tancred Road, so this would have been during Moores' ownership of the club.

Whilst I have no doubt that the Council are trying their damdest to get the Shite a groundshare (The NWDA was equally active in this), and whilst I support and back this, should we not focus our anger on FSG?

They will be the ones who ultimately make the decision, couldn't yourselves and SOS, and other groups make it clear to them how we feel about this? It doesn't matter how duplicitous Anderson and the council are, if FSG say no, nothing is going to happen.

Surely at that time only 2 people at the club would have had the power to sell the houses that Liverpool FC owned and that would be Moores or Parry.

Even if it was another member of the board who came up with the idea they will have still needed it passing.

Whilst I have no doubt that the Council are trying their damdest to get the Shite a groundshare (The NWDA was equally active in this), and whilst I support and back this, should we not focus our anger on FSG?

They will be the ones who ultimately make the decision, couldn't yourselves and SOS, and other groups make it clear to them how we feel about this? It doesn't matter how duplicitous Anderson and the council are, if FSG say no, nothing is going to happen.

Not sure why we should focus any anger on FSG as i fail to see what they have done wrong.

They want to redevelop Anfield but are being blocked by the council.

They would also like to build a new stadium at Stanley Park but the council will not allow a bigger capacity then 60,000 unless we plough millions into the infrastructure.

If the council gave us the go ahead to either redevelop Anfield to our requirements or agreed to help out with the infrastructure then i would imagine you would see FSG instantly start work.

USA

Whoever they are they can fuck off if they are doing deals in the clubs name that are not in the clubs best interests.

Not sure why we should focus any anger on FSG as i fail to see what they have done wrong.

They would also like to build a new stadium at Stanley Park but the council will not allow a bigger capacity then 60,000 unless we plough millions into the infrastructure.

If the council gave us the go ahead to either redevelop Anfield to our requirements or agreed to help out with the infrastructure then i would imagine you would see FSG instantly start work.

That's fucking ridiculous. Shouldn't the council be doing everything they can to aid us?

Surely at that time only 2 people at the club would have had the power to sell the houses that Liverpool FC owned and that would be Moores or Parry.

Even if it was another member of the board who came up with the idea they will have still needed it passing.

The lead clients for the regeneration of Anfield-Breckfield were Liverpool City Council, Liverpool Football Club and Arena Housing (the council’s Registered Social Landlord partner) so I imagine the tender process was probably instigated by LCC/Arena or an advisor.

Former EHO Siobhan McCoy, divisional manager of Liverpool’s HMRI (Housing Market Renewal Initiative) says ADHC have been a ‘phenomenal’ partner.

She says: ‘According to our assessments the area should have been demolished but the community said they’d like to retain these properties. We put out a tender to see what interest there was to get a viable scheme and we only got two responses. One was from a developer who proposed quite a lot of clearance to make the scheme financially viable, the other was from AHDC.'

Does anyone honestly think that only 2 developers were interested in tendering for a project where long-term there were 252 houses for sale at £1 each from Arena Housing Association and Liverpool City Council ?

I didn't say anger Coop, I just meant that we should address these concerns to those who are the decision makers i.e. FSG!

I think this has been going on far too long, and we were too nice under Moores and Parry and not interested under the parasites but anyone who lives in this city will tell you that the shite, and the council have been pushing this groundshare for a few years.

Let FSG know that it will not be accepted, under any circumstances and then see what happens. How many times do we have have to listen to the arguments that the Council bent over backwards to give us Stanley Park even though they knocked Everton's application back (for a car park!).

:whistle:

The decision maker at FSG will i presume be John W Henry.

The whole ethos and business plan of FSG is to maximise the profit the club makes.

One of the biggest means of doing this is to have a large capacity stadium with plenty of corporate facilities.

Everyone knows that Man United make far more then we do over the course of a season due to their much larger capacity so if we can help address the balance then that will help the club long term in keeping up.

Amongst the company FSG have the wealth to afford a new stadium (confident it would be done via a loan) but like Ian Ayre has already said it doesn't make financial sense to pay out all that money for an increase of 15,000.

Obviously a massive naming rights issue would help that.

I didn't say anger Coop, I just meant that we should address these concerns to those who are the decision makers i.e. FSG!

I think this has been going on far too long, and we were too nice under Moores and Parry and not interested under the parasites but anyone who lives in this city will tell you that the shite, and the council have been pushing this groundshare for a few years.

Let FSG know that it will not be accepted, under any circumstances and then see what happens. How many times do we have have to listen to the arguments that the Council bent over backwards to give us Stanley Park even though they knocked Everton's application back (for a car park!).

That's fair enough, but you did say anger.

At the time of the press release earlier this month some people felt it was a sign that we were leaving Anfield and got pretty upset about it. Others speculated that it was political wrangling because the council were blocking our options to redevelop and the club was trying to up the pressure on them to let us realistically measure each option. It was even said then (on the thread on this site, that the council would be touting a groundshare before long).

FSG are pushing to have the options of our own stadium and redevelopment and are aware of the situation. Even if FSG are not aware of the strength of feeling, Ayre is. The council are 100% the people who should be targeted as they need to know, from their constituents, that we are wise to them and it will affect their chances of reelection.

Name & Registered Office:

THE AFFORDABLE HOUSING DEVELOPMENT CO (ANFIELD) LTD

115 CRAVEN PARK ROAD

LONDON

N15 6BL

Company No. 05206099

30/09/08 - APPOINTMENT TERMINATED SECRETARY SHARON BOMSZTYK

Sharon Bomsztyk

Manager @ Rico Group

THE AFFORDABLE HOUSING DEVELOPMENT CO (HULL) LTD

115 CRAVEN PARK RD

LONDON

N15 6BL

Company No. 05802327

THE AFFORDABLE HOUSING DEVELOPMENT CO. (INVESTORS CONSORTIUM) LTD

115 CRAVEN PARK RD

LONDON

N15 6BL

Company No. 06548333

THE AFFORDABLE HOUSING DEVELOPMENT CO. (MANAGEMENT) LTD.

115 CRAVEN PARK ROAD

LONDON

N15 6BL

Company No. 05449809

Previous Names:

Date of change Previous Name

05/08/2005 THE AFFORDABLE HOUSING DEVELOPMENT CO (SEFTON) LTD

23/05/2007 THE AFFORDABLE HOUSING DEVELOPMENT CO. (FOLKESTONE)LTD.

13/07/2006 THE AFFORDABLE HOUSING DEVELOPMENT CO (ASHFIELD) LTD

THE AFFORDABLE HOUSING DEVELOPMENT CO. (R + D) LTD.

115 CRAVEN PARK RD

LONDON

N15 6BL

Company No. 05861570

Previous Names:

30/08/2006 THE AFFORDABLE HOUSING DEVELOPMENT CO (FINANCING) LTD

25/07/2007 THE AFFORDABLE HOUSING DEVELOPMENT CO. (CHESTER) LTD

THE AFFORDABLE HOUSING DEVELOPMENT CO (REGENERATION) LTD

RICO HOUSE, GEORGE STREET

PRESTWICH

MANCHESTER

M25 9WS

Company No. 06406010

Robert Issler – Appointment terminated Director & Secretary 23/07/08

Owner, Rico Group of Companies – Manchester, Commercial Real Estate

http://www.linkedin.com/profile/view?id=1097879&authType=NAME_SEARCH&authToken=tABz&locale=en_US&srchid=de89c3e1-4cac-4a45-919d-9be386b1c0ce-0&srchindex=1&srchtotal=3&goback=%2Efps_PBCK_*1_Robert_Issler_*1_*1_*1_*1_*51_*1_Y_*1_*1_*1_false_1_R_true_*2_*2_*2_*2_*2_*2_*2_*2_*2_*2_*2_*2_*2_*2_*2_*2_*2_*2_*2_*2_*2&pvs=ps&trk=pp_profile_name_link

Robert Issler

Rico House

George Street

Manchester, Lancashire M25 9WS

UK

Administrative Contact:

Issler, Robert

Company Index)

THE AFFORDABLE HOUSING DEVELOPMENT CO (ROCKFIELD) LTD

115 CRAVEN PARK ROAD

LONDON

N15 6BL

Company No. 05414299

Sandra Turner (Secretary) – Appointment terminated 19/11/09

Gerard Martin Cooley (Director) – Appointed 01/04/2010

Paul James McAllister (Director) – Appointed 01/04/2010

Derek Smith (Director) – Appointment terminated 28/07/09

Derek Smith | LinkedIn

Media Centre  /  Liverpool Press Releases  /  GHOST TOWN IS BROUGHT BACK TO LIFE! - newheartlands.co.uk

Robert Issler (Director) – Appointment terminated 23/07/08

THE AFFORDABLE HOUSING DEVELOPMENT (HOLDING) CO LTD

115 CRAVEN PARK ROAD

LONDON

N15 6BL

Company No. 04148751

Previous Names:

03/06/2003 GLOBAL DIAMOND CERTIFICATION CORP LIMITED

01/09/2004 THE AFFORDABLE HOUSING DEVELOPMENT COMPANY LTD

Sandra Turner (Secretary) – Appointment terminated 18/11/09

Gerard Martin Cooley (Secretary) – Appointed 12/05/2010

Paul James McAllister (Director) – Appointed 13/05/2010

THE AFFORDABLE HOUSING INVESTORS CONSORTIUM LTD

115 CRAVEN PARK ROAD

LONDON

N15 6BL

Company No. 03888707

Previous Names:

29/03/2004 STARLUCK LTD

REGISTERED OFFICE CHANGED ON 22/12/99 FROM:

G OFFICE CHANGED 22/12/99

39A LEICESTER ROAD

SALFORD

LANCASHIRE M7 4AS

The Property Syndicate Company Ltd

The Property Syndicate Company Ltd : 39A Leicester Road, Salford, M7 4AS

Moshe Kraus - Monsey, New York (NY) | Company Profile

Moshe Kraus

33 Lenore Avenue

Monsey, NY 10952-2706

Moshe Kraus in Monsey, NY is a private company categorized under Real Estate Leasing and Rentals. Register for free to see additional information such as annual revenue and employment figures. Companies like Moshe Kraus usually offer: Diversified Real Estate Services, Real Estate Valuation Services, Infinity Real Estate Services, Home Equity Line Of Credit Rates and Zimmer Real Estate Services.

Kraus A M 845-352-3351 Monsey New York(ny)

MOSHE KRAUS Monsey NY (845) 352-4495

FSG want no part in a groundshare; their preference is to redevelop Anfield or build a new stadium, but they are being blocked by the council. They know very well we don't want a groundshare and neither do they.

"Focussing our anger on FSG" would be totally counterproductive and uncalled for.

:whistle:

The decision maker at FSG will i presume be John W Henry.

The whole ethos and business plan of FSG is to maximise the profit the club makes.

One of the biggest means of doing this is to have a large capacity stadium with plenty of corporate facilities.

Everyone knows that Man United make far more then we do over the course of a season due to their much larger capacity so if we can help address the balance then that will help the club long term in keeping up.

Amongst the company FSG have the wealth to afford a new stadium (confident it would be done via a loan) but like Ian Ayre has already said it doesn't make financial sense to pay out all that money for an increase of 15,000.

Obviously a massive naming rights issue would help that.

Sorry mate!

I got my wires crossed! Don't mean anger towards FSG as you are right, they have done nothing. But this really does annoy me, how the council have been pushing this, ever since Steve Broomhead (!).

That's fair enough, but you did say anger.

At the time of the press release earlier this month some people felt it was a sign that we were leaving Anfield and got pretty upset about it. Others speculated that it was political wrangling because the council were blocking our options to redevelop and the club was trying to up the pressure on them to let us realistically measure each option. It was even said then (on the thread on this site, that the council would be touting a groundshare before long).

FSG are pushing to have the options of our own stadium and redevelopment and are aware of the situation. Even if FSG are not aware of the strength of feeling, Ayre is. The council are 100% the people who should be targeted as they need to know, from their constituents, that we are wise to them and it will affect their chances of reelection.

I hope that you are right. I just don't see how this is still even being discussed.

I hope that you are right. I just don't see how this is still even being discussed.

It's still being discussed because the council are still trying to push their agenda of groundshare, whereas we and the club don't want it.

In all honesty, groundshare will never happen, but the council should be exposed for what they are and told in no uncertain terms to fuck off and stop making life difficult.