You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whoever within the club approved that piece of blue or cyan shit needs one eyeball popped out their skull and then receive a skull fucking until they are near death.

The person in Adidas who designed it needs both eyes popped out of their skull and skull fucked to death without the dignity of watching it take place.

I'm surprised at the hysterical reaction from some, it's sky blue not royal blue, the Mancs have played in dark blue away kits more than once and I dont remember them having any mad reaction. When Carslberg were sponsors we had loads of green kits so its not as if we are suddenly pandering to sponsors. Yes I'd prefer it different with standard chartered green instead of blue, but on scale of can i be arsed, my main concern is my son will want one and with us not being in europe i was hoping there'd be no 3rd kit to buy this year and i'd save some cash.

We had a candy green kit before carlsberg. And green is not blue. And as fr what the mancs do, since when have their standards been something to aspire to?

Another rawk mock up.

I'd but that one!!

Business idea, how about making the yellow one in the picture and the other white with red/ black in replicas to sell outside anfield!! I'd buy both myself... And the club would look a fool as well if enough people bought those...

Club colours: red, yellow, white, green.

Vaguely acceptable: grey, black.

Right out: blue.

The way it's been since Shanks. And the blue bits under Moores/Parry in the early part of the millennium were wrong too, before anyone starts.

Green is shite to!!! Even if we have had a few.. Black/gray is good, as is yellow, white, red of course...

We'll hardly see it.

It's not the end of the world.

Not true.

Clubs can use their 3rd kit as often as they want now regardless of if the home or away kit would not clash.

I can see them alternating between the away kit and the 3rd kit to help the sales.

Seriously don't remember any reaction at all when the 2000-01 away kit was launched (yellow with navy blue trims and blue shorts), when we lifted the FA Cup wearing the kit nobody was demanding we change to the red shirts instead for the lap of honour. Now suddenly everyones screaming that fans are being shat on, its the 3rd kit, if people don't like it don't buy it, its not as if we're changing the home kit from playing in all red any more.

I imagine a strong reaction will be welcomed by the blueshite. It would have looked better with red or grey trim, but Suarez looks ace in it, and if we win a cup in it, then nobody will mind. This is barely registering on my give-a-fuck-o-meter.

... surely those of the pink persuasion would think glasshouses before 'welcoming' it ... no probably not

Seriously don't remember any reaction at all when the 2000-01 away kit was launched (yellow with navy blue trims and blue shorts), when we lifted the FA Cup wearing the kit nobody was demanding we change to the red shirts instead for the lap of honour. Now suddenly everyones screaming that fans are being shat on, its the 3rd kit, if people don't like it don't buy it, its not as if we're changing the home kit from playing in all red any more.

That was a lovely shirt, probably my favourite away one ever.

I'm struggling to get worked up about this new shirt. It's not a bad design, would look better if it was yellow, or if the trim was red but a light blue trim isn't the end of the world.

When will it be worn anyway? I can't think of anyone who plays in red and grey.

Not true.

Clubs can use their 3rd kit as often as they want now regardless of if the home or away kit would not clash.

I can see them alternating between the away kit and the 3rd kit to help the sales.

Newcastle were contracted to wear their third kit a certain amount of times last season though and I can see us being the same.

If you're not arsed why give out to people who are? Just not be arsed about that too.

Just engaging in some debate, why is it perfectly acceptable for people who don't like the kit to give loads and not have any comment back.