You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't get my head around white not being a colour to be honest with you!

The worlds a funny place. Mix all the lovely colours together and you get white, but it's a shade, not a colour. Some say it is, but I go with the other crowd. Now black on the other hand definitely isn't a colour. Of that there is no doubt.

p.s. Kits still a fucking abomination by the way, and I'd love to know what fucknut gave the final sign off.

The worlds a funny place. Mix all the lovely colours together and you get white, but it's a shade, not a colour. Some say it is, but I go with the other crowd. Now black on the other hand definitely isn't a colour. Of that there is no doubt.

p.s. Kits still a fucking abomination by the way, and I'd love to know what fucknut gave the final sign off.

gok_wan_1247342c.jpg

Johnny Wan:

Black & white are just shades, got that?

Guest ShoePiss

Where did you go to school?

You would think that somewhere, in Adidas kit design HQ, there is a draw.

And in that draw are folders, some labelled 'Liverpool 2009/10', others named 'Chelsea 2007/08', others named 'Germany 2010/11'.

Among these folders will be one labelled 'Liverpool 2011/12'.

I, being of sound mind and upstanding reputation, would presume that there is some sort of 'check' in place for designers, sort of a note, an N.B dear designer, a 'you must not' decree from the club itself to the designers, so that changes in staff are absorbed and mistakes are not made.

One such check would be, one would hope, a FUCKING POST-IT ON THE FOLDER SAYING 'DO NOT EVER UTILISE BLUE IN A DESIGN'.

You utter cunts.

You would think that somewhere, in Adidas kit design HQ, there is a draw.

And in that draw are folders, some labelled 'Liverpool 2009/10', others named 'Chelsea 2007/08', others named 'Germany 2010/11'.

Among these folders will be one labelled 'Liverpool 2011/12'.

I, being of sound mind and upstanding reputation, would presume that there is some sort of 'check' in place for designers, sort of a note, an N.B dear designer, a 'you must not' decree from the club itself to the designers, so that changes in staff are absorbed and mistakes are not made.

One such check would be, one would hope, a FUCKING POST-IT ON THE FOLDER SAYING 'DO NOT EVER UTILISE BLUE IN A DESIGN'.

You utter cunts.

Sometimes you do live up to your username. Sometimes.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR4tKBPHUpmczsIz75iRCj0Y9UBgAAXottwaGmULHdURxpkx-8UwQ

Liverpool_5F00_Th_5F00_1112_5F00_main.jpg

Very close to the sponsor's colours, and that is the only logical reason why I can see them producing this design. Everyone knows LFC don't wear blue, so there's no way this has been put in there by chance. It's a 3rd shirt that we may never even wear given that we are not in Europe, and our new black/grey away shirt won't clash with any other opponent's shirt that I can think of. It will be nothing more than a tool for Standard Chartered to use in their marketing of their partnership with us.

Racist!

Where did you go to school?

Oh you know what I mean Mr Pedantic! Stick a white light through a prism and see what comes out the other side you big smurf.

Racist!

These non-colours need to know their place. If I had my way they'd have to sit at the back of the bus.

article-0-0CD5841C000005DC-26_468x630.jpg

"Raul Meireles really thinks he looks the part with the clothes he wears but his trousers are absolutely terrible.

He believes we all think he looks good but nothing could be further from the truth."

-Pepe Reina-

His minder is a bit small. Must know Kung-Fu.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest davelfc

screenshot20110721at202.png

Dear god!

But there is a rumour going round that a new stadium jacket is being released in August that will be very similar to Kenny's old red and grey number from years ago.