You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

What's in your wallet?

Section_31

1 hour ago, Captain Turdseye said:

My wallet is looking beat up so I’ve started using the card sleeves in my phone case. That means if I lose it then it’ll be a double whammy and I can spend a week backheeling myself in the gonads and calling myself a stupid cunt. 

In the phone, two debit cards, driving license, Turdsette’s library card and my membership card for the working men’s club. 

In the wallet that resides permanently on top of the microwave is a load of shit cards. Labour membership card, travel money card, other library cards, three ’business’ cards for various neurologists, Nectar card, Tesco card, bookies cards and probably one or two more that I’ve forgotten about. 

Free wallet offer stands for you too then. It’s smart I just don’t like them personally. 

If you have it though try and remember what pocket you put it in. Your not fucking Vishnu 

20 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Free wallet offer stands for you too then. It’s smart I just don’t like them personally. 

If you have it though try and remember what pocket you put it in. Your not fucking Vishnu 

I didn’t know there was a free wallet because as a general rule I usually skip straight past your posts. 

I’ll have it though. Nice one. 

51 minutes ago, Captain Turdseye said:

I didn’t know there was a free wallet because as a general rule I usually skip straight past your posts. 

I’ll have it though. Nice one. 

No probs lad, I’m not at home over the wknd but I’ll post it Monday just Facebook me your address 

you cunt 

• Upvote 1

Loads of shite! 

- money

- 2 bank cards

- European health insurance card

- LFC membership card 

- 2 Labour membership cards (1 old, 1 new) 

- a pair of used Lime Street to Euston return train tickets

- a receipt from a shop in Barcelona (not sure what for) 

- a bus ticket for the airport shuttle bus in Bergen

- two tickets (an up and down) for the funicular railway up Mount Floibanen in Bergen

About £40 in cash

Fucking loads of receipts

Driving license

CSCS (construction site H&S) card

Business cards

Debit card

Joint account card

Credit card

4 local coffee shop loyalty cards

Waterstones card

Bus pass

Donor card

Frankly, it's fucking ridiculous. I've tried to switch from loyalty cards to digital versions and I really should ditch a load of the shite out of it.

Guest Pistonbroke

I bought one of those smaller wallets with just enough room for cards, Notes and a small amount of change. Ideal for carrying about without being obtrusive. My larger wallet is now in my drawer stuffed full of all the usual crap. 

Mini Herren Geldbörse, Lensun Klein Münzen RFID Blocking Slim Echt Leder portmonee für Männer, Mini Brieftasche, Credit Card Holder, Geschenk-Box (QB-CK-DB)

61ji36JbnHL._SL1100_.jpg

On 07/06/2019 at 14:12, Sugar Ape said:

Also, I need a new wallet. Suggestions?

I designed my own. It was crafted and built by a guy called Jackie Boy Mora of Soul Sick Leather in LA.

Check out his Instagram site for examples of his work, completely bespoke. Treat yourself.

1 minute ago, Fugitive said:

I bet you own a man bag.

*shakes head*

What the fuck is up with the world when scallies are walking round with handbags 

I'd have got seriously filled in by my own mates if I left the house wearing a fucking purse 

6 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

What the fuck is up with the world when scallies are walking round with handbags 

I'd have got seriously filled in by my own mates if I left the house wearing a fucking purse 

Didn't Carra tell a story once of when he went to his local not long after turning pro and took out his wallet at the bar to pay for a round and got laughed out of the place by his mates as no one would have been seen dead with one?