You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

21 minutes ago, Nelly-Torres said:

It could have been his mum's shopping list. He's a salt of the earth lad. Supports FC Class and Dignity, don't ya know? 

That might be why he got off the train at the wrong station from the ground. To pop to Tesco for his mum's shopping. It was the big shop though. That's why 30 odd of his mates got off at the wrong station too. To help him carry the shopping. 

Unless all of them got lost on the train map. All at the same time? 

Ah man, I don't know how to up vote but I wish I could up vote this a million times.

1 hour ago, magicrat said:

No they wouldn't but that's not an excuse for condoning what happened. The result being we all then bear some responsibility for pushing tribalism beyond what is acceptable . People getting slashed at games should be a red line for everyone. The cunt that did it broke the law the moment he walked out of his home carrying a blade Arseholes scrapping at games need banning by the clubs but it's not the same as carrying offensive weapons with the intent to use them.  If people are too blinded by their hatred of Everton to see that then it's very sad.

it's not a question of condoning what happened, it's a question of being arsed. i just couldn't be less arsed if some bellend goes looking for a fight and gets slashed. should the slasher be locked up? yes. but so should the melt who got slashed. i just can't be doing with all this "poor lad" shite, because a millwall fan brought a knife to a fight - that's what they do. if you don't want slashing, don't go looking for a fight with the bloke with a knife. equally, i also don't care if they all go fighting with each other, as long as the only people involved are the likes of the 2 involved here. it's when they run around bullying people who don't want to be involved i have an issue. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 6

33 minutes ago, Nelly-Torres said:

It could have been his mum's shopping list. He's a salt of the earth lad. Supports FC Class and Dignity, don't ya know? 

That might be why he got off the train at the wrong station from the ground. To pop to Tesco for his mum's shopping. It was the big shop though. That's why 30 odd of his mates got off at the wrong station too. To help him carry the shopping. 

Unless all of them got lost on the train map. All at the same time? 

Costcutter?

• Upvote 1

My entire take and view on the whole sorry episode can be summed up by saying 'Local club for local people'.

Both pride themselves on being parochial, backs to the wall, self contained, underdog fucking Neanderthals.

Never were two bunches of fucking idiots more created to meet up, fuck about doing tribal, moronic nonsense and then reap what they sow.

Nasty, small minded. violent, proud of being bigoted, pointless cunts.

• Upvote 2

25 minutes ago, Doctor Troy said:

The fella who slashed him looks like he was in his mid to late 50s. Probably an old school Millwall nutter from the 80s and probably been in prison a few times. Looks like he'll be going back. 

Wonder if us or Everton draw them at home in the near future there will be more aggro?.

OWnh6Bl.gif

45 minutes ago, Doctor Troy said:

The fella who slashed him looks like he was in his mid to late 50s. Probably an old school Millwall nutter from the 80s and probably been in prison a few times. Looks like he'll be going back. 

Wonder if us or Everton draw them at home in the near future there will be more aggro?.

There's always murder with them. We played them in the league cup about 15 years ago and there was murder. They still have all their lunatics from the 80s and ours come out of retirement for the day. I'm sure its the same with the shite. 

22 minutes ago, Nelly-Torres said:

Here's (what appears to be) some blues on Millwall forums telling the Millwall fans where they'll be in Laaaaaaandan. Probably wanted to meet up and see if there ma's needed any shopping doing too...

https://millwall-forum.vitalfootball.co.uk/threads/efc-fans-coming-to-town.33699/

I read all 8 pages of that, not sure why but I couldn't stop reading it, probably out of morbid curiosity. I think Billy Boy Blue was on a massive wind up, but there's a part of me wondering if he was actually genuine. 

3 minutes ago, dave u said:

I read all 8 pages of that, not sure why but I couldn't stop reading it, probably out of morbid curiosity. I think Billy Boy Blue was on a massive wind up, but there's a part of me wondering if he was actually genuine. 

I had a brief skim read. It was cringey as fuck. Grown men trying to out hardcase each other.  

1 minute ago, Nelly-Torres said:

I had a brief skim read. It was cringey as fuck. Grown men trying to out hardcase each other.  

That's what I mean. I think Billy Boy Blue was pulling all of their chains, but he might not have been.

He kept telling them how lucky they were that they didn't give Everton their full allocation, and then he followed it up with this....

"The full allocation thingy is relevant though. As a lot of lids and ninjas couldn't make it and were very pissed off.... "

That can't be genuine, surely?

Lids and Ninjas hahahaha!

• Upvote 3